Dont send msg goodbye in case late cw might arrive
Fix for local cards initialized twice
Changeset 11384 with emu ver 740Quote
Revert oscam-svn changeset 11285 (now again send CA_SET_DESCR_MODE before CA_SET_DESCR )
- Revert Please login to see this link. as suggested in Please login to see this link. by joeuser and tested by pr2
dvbapi: introduce protocol v3 (add msgid to be able to associate keys with ECMs)
The standard network protocols identify the remote calls using an identifiers.
It may be good to know which key belongs to which ECM when the client buffers the data.
The commit extends the dvbapi network protocol to be able to associate it.
Patch by perexg
dvbapi: another small fix after r11386
dvbapi: fixes after r11386
Function calls was broken. Should be now fixed.
get_cardsystem_desc_by_caid: add missing pvu
dvbapi: show capabilities in hello string (network mode)
fix incorrect baudrate shown in log for under-/overclocked mouse/phoenix readers
diff provided by JoJoR
Changeset 11391 with emu ver 475 for POWERVU fix
Add ecm and emm unmasking and post processing as required by some
channels in powervu encription
Changeset 11391 with emu patch ver 747
- Add Tandberg ECM/EMM checksum validation
Changeset 11391 with emu patch ver 748 PowerVu MTN package fix
- Improved Powervu hash mode 0 handling
Changeset 11391 with emu patch ver 749
Enhanced BISS system
- Introduce unique channel hash to eliminate key collisions.
- Rework old methods for matching keys.
- Add "All Feeds" key for feeds using same key.
Refer to the wiki page for more details.
Please login to see this link.
Changeset 11391 with emu ver 750Code
- - Add Director (Tandberg) v6
- - Support for NanoType "EC"
- - Add "aes_cbc_encrypt" funtion to emu
- - Unify Tandberg key calling funtions
- AES keys are accepted in this form:
- T 00 AES XXXXX...XXXXXX ;
- T 01 AES XXXXX...XXXXXX ;
- T 02 AES XXXXX...XXXXXX ;
- T 03 AES XXXXX...XXXXXX ;
- T 1D AES XXXXX...XXXXXX ;
- T 1E AES XXXXX...XXXXXX ;
- T 1F AES XXXXX...XXXXXX ;
Changeset 11391 with emu ver 751 PowerVu fix
- Add PowerVu hash mode 3 support
Changeset 11391 with emu ver 752 for BISS enhancements part 2
BISS enhancements part 2
- change how the namespace hash is calculated
- add universal hash (for enigma and non-enigma boxes)
- perform pid search in reverse order
- add messages to inform the user about using deprecated '01' keys
Thanks to campag5242