Dreambox DM 900 Ultra HD 4K or VU+ Solo 4k Twin Tuner DVB-S2

• Hi all.

I'm looking to replace my original vu+ solo.

I've narrowed it down to the Dreambox DM 900 Ultra HD 4K and a VU+ Solo 4k Twin Tuner DVB-S2.

Both take an internal harddrive, the vu+ can have additional tuners.

So I'm asking which would you buy.

Thanks guys.

Many thanks,
    hombre

vu+ solo 4K (1m motorised) OpenVix by masterG - 3 dm500s Commando 15.d - Weetek play (1st gen)

• I bought the Vu+ solo 4k recently bud..... because i upgraded to a 4K TV. I went for the solo 4k due to the amount of support available for it, most of the image makers support it which gives you more choice, the dreambox stuff i find is limited on this front.

Excellent receiver and the benefit of an extra plug and play tuner is always good.

bysLeSy.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I've just ordered a vu+ solo 4k from our sponsor.

Thanks guys.

Many thanks,
    hombre

vu+ solo 4K (1m motorised) OpenVix by masterG - 3 dm500s Commando 15.d - Weetek play (1st gen)

• same dilema here, but i want the triple tuner ver.

did things change for the DM900 ? does it still not supported?

the DM900 costs 319€ on Amazon and the VU+ Solo 4k costs 360€

• Another to consider is the Gigablue UHD Quad 4K:

https://www.world-of-satellite…vers/gigablue_uhd_quad_4k

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official resellers of Edision, Formuler, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• I just got a VU+ SOLO 4K , tomorrow I'll go to play with it ( the Ultimo was actually my choise but I don't need somany tuners and it is 200 Euros expensive then the Solo , let U know more later .