help with Cinavia

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 984 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• are you on bout you got a web rip Hc version off fifty shades darker , or you actually got a dvd of 50 shades as i havent seen a dvd off it around any where , if you dvd is pre 2011 then it shud play any thing you throw at it but after 2011 then if wud have special cinavia firmware in your player , only thing i wud suggest is playing through usb stick's

• are you on bout you got a web rip Hc version off fifty shades darker , or you actually got a dvd of 50 shades as i havent seen a dvd off it around any where , if you dvd is pre 2011 then it shud play any thing you throw at it but after 2011 then if wud have special cinavia firmware in your player , only thing i wud suggest is playing through usb stick's

sorry mate yes its the new 1 web rip Hc version off fifty shades darker.

im trying to put in on dvd for my mam to watch but cinavia comes on

• look into PS3 asit has already gave how to bypass this via the old hack
    if you google there i a guide i know posted via ps3hax n also warzeuwant (later in google cache)
    that shpws how to bypass this via a cpl oh prgrams ,

on a side not there is a few O/S platform media sserver called UNVIVERSAL MEDIA CENTER this has on the FLY remux
    and if i mind right 1 of the option when u have al set up right DIVERTS the CHIAVIA geez that hingyah asked about

Code
    http://www.universalmediaserver.com/

great for transcodingto via varu=ious othetr devices long as source hub has it play anythuing in any device regardless of tere players ability u find a trab=nscode varablethat works

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!