1st Annual Linuxsat Support meet! Liverpool - 27th to 29th April 2012

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,479 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• After a very close run between Amsterdam and Liverpool, 'we' think it best to have the first meet in Liverpool!

Maybe Amsterdam for next year but as it stands the majority of the core interested in going can get to Liverpool much easier! :snicker:

The meet is set for Saturday the 28th April at <location to be determined>

If you're interested in going for the day, evening or whole weekend, please indicate in this thread and I'll start compiling names!

I'll keep this open until next Sunday (the 25th) so we can begin looking for a venue for dinner!

mckee25, master G and myself will be travelling from NI via the boat and mckee has generously offered to cover the boat gratis via his employee benefits!

This means we have 2 additional places up for grabs on a first come first served basis so confirm here asap and you can have a spot! You'll be expected to provide a boy band mix cd/playlist, give mckee a massage and consume wild amounts of Buckfast number 9 to be considered for the trip but we can work out the 'ins and outs' later!*

Obviously a fair few of us will need accommodation so let me know if you want to stay with the group....we'll book somewhere sensibly priced and can work out the arrangements as this progresses...

If you have any suggestions for places to go or things to do, please add below! A few have suggested The Cavern Club for Friday night so numbers pending that should be worth a look!

So...if you fancy a crazy night of nerd chat, satellite groupies and Liverpool hotties dying to hear about your cams, reply below and we'll keep you in the loop as things are finalised! beer10

Please only confirm if you can *definitely* go! Deposits may be required for accommodation and/or dinner depending on where we book so we need firm numbers to make things as easy as possible!

Attending Saturday Dinner
    ------------------------------

Sandman
    master G
    mckee25
    musogeek
    mutz nutz
    wozbwfc
    cazeula
    skunk1111
    rikjaard-real
    cardreader (?)
    TOUKA1 (?)

Attending the whole weekend and needing accommodation
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandman
    master G
    mckee25
    cazeula
    rikjaard-real
    cardreader (?)

Attending Saturday night and needing accommodation
    --------------------------------------------------------------

wozbwfc

Travelling from NI
    ---------------------

Sandman
    master G
    mckee25

* May not actually be true

• The whole weekend for me too please!!!! beer10

Attending Saturday Dinner
    ------------------------------

Sandman
    Master G
    mckee25

Going for weekend and needing accommodation
    ------------------------------------------------------

Sandman
    Master G
    mckee25

Travelling from NI
    ---------------------

Sandman
    Master G
    mckee25

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I can get to Liverpool for about 6pm on saturday so as long as this is in time for dinner then put me down for that - if I get the sunday off work too you can put me down for a few drinks after dinner as well...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Im there as expected lol, i can sort the meeting place and the night time frolicks moooo haaaaa haaaaaa ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Lucky sods the lot of you :)
    Wish I lived in the UK

I dont live in the UK but have just booked a flight to manchester ,,might get swallowed up there!!!!lol
    Where there´s a will there´s a way!!
    ¿¿might be a one off ??? and to be able to say I was there amongst friends!!!!

• Place to eat I recommend the red hot buffet in Liverpool 1 eat all you like and has 5 different cuisines- Red Hot World Buffet

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!