bouquets dont work with ivcs image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,354 times. The last Post () by daveangel.

• guys

i'm having a nightmare with a ivcs image. i cannot get any bouquets posted in E2 section to work. they all appear under favourite but nothing works and gives a tuner error. copying the bouquet file also seems to delete other sat positions found during its startup scan.

i guess im overwritting something i shouldnt be. im copying the bouquets to etc\enigma2 where as it seems the mostlikely place. there are already blacklist,whitelist etc

i like this image as it has gemini3 plug so i would prefer to use it. any ideas?

thanks

• i tried sending the files via dreamedit.

from flash the box does a scan on my three sats 28,19,13 and produces services for each. sending the downloaded bouquet (28 only sctflipflop) via dreamedit adds a second services for 28. the scanned one and the upp'd one.

toggling through the services now on the box, all the scanned channels work, all the upp'd ones say tuner fail

i never had this problem with gemini 5.1

is this something to do with the way this image write the satellites xml

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!