Black Screen on Premium Channels

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,139 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Apologies if this post in in the wrong forum. I am very new to the scene

I have a VU+ Duo. . I run ViX 4.2, ccam 2.3.0. I get green ticks for ccam and network test,(LAN). The codes work and its been tested at another persons house but I woke up one morning and all the premium channels show a black screen. All free to air channels are fineAll the menus work and I can see what it should be showing. My internet provider is Virgin. My router is Asus and I have done a factory reset on this. I would be grateful for any ideas on what the problem is

Regards

BER

• use oscam as cam instead of cccam there has been issues noted in last while with cccam in uk
    aloensure your ports are forwarded in router to what you are using
    cccam to oscam convertor is poted on forum and will help you convert to oscam your cccam line

on my duo i pref use openATV but VIX jut a good :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• @TH3-JOKER and canthackit

Thanks for the replies. By codes I mean the codes to access the servers. I bought the box pre installed.( I was going to try myself but decided it looked a bit complicated !!) It has until last week been fine. The seller has been very helpful but he is stumped. I took the box back to him and it worked fine there but not here!! I have done a factory reset on my router and all else seems ok

BER

• ahhhhh dude its a PAY SERVER and sorry but ALAS we WONT SUPPORT THERE !
    own sub thi is yer hub
    pay sever oota here fella ;)

but what i state above still stands and yer PAYSEVER a fud who knows fcuk all in robbing you :)
    just sayin m8ty :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!