NCam-1.3-r7 (Oficial)

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,404 times. The last Post () by pixbox.

• Hello!!!

new version NCam 1.3-r7 ;)

Changelog:

• Sorry don't understand what to do with the ncam.cortexa9hf-vfp-neon file. I have Ncam1.1 already on the reciever, but i don't know how to update.

Rename the binary to ncam, assign permissions 755 and upload the contents of the files to /var/tuxbox/config
    Then run ncam either by telnet with ncam -b or by a script that you must create yourself.

• Sorry don't understand what to do with the ncam.cortexa9hf-vfp-neon file. I have Ncam1.1 already on the reciever, but i don't know how to update.

Rename the binary to ncam, assign permissions 755 and upload the contents of the files to /var/tuxbox/config
    Then run ncam either by telnet with ncam -b or by a script that you must create yourself.

I tried this on my box but it doesn't work. I need to install ipk file. The renamed file doesn't open any biss channels. Despite 755 rights fo the bin file. Any chance you can upload ipk for Octagon / Vu+Uno 4k?

• Oscam, Ncam whatever are not opening biss channels on Vu Uno 4k. After having tried unsuccessfully for two days, I have given up on Uno 4k. Now I am using a cheap Chinese digital receiver to watch biss encrypted feeds.In my opinion, the 4k receivers of Vu Plus are no good as they lack proper support. However, Vu Solo2 is one of the best receivers I have ever used.

• Oscam, Ncam whatever are not opening biss channels on Vu Uno 4k. After having tried unsuccessfully for two days, I have given up on Uno 4k. Now I am using a cheap Chinese digital receiver to watch biss encrypted feeds.In my opinion, the 4k receivers of Vu Plus are no good as they lack proper support. However, Vu Solo2 is one of the best receivers I have ever used.

put this to the ncam.cof :

[dvbapi]

dvbapi_enabled = 1

• A gentleman on a local forum gave me his configuration folder. Now everything is working fine. Biss, Powervu are working on Ncam whereas Biss and Tandberg are being decoded by Oscam. Ideally I would like a single emulator to decode all three : biss, Powervu as well as Tandberg. Another issue is sometimes only one of the feeds with same sids is decoded. By using video pids instead of ecm I can get some feeds decoded of same sids but interestingly in some cases it is not possible. Regards

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!