Number Zap - Skins

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,558 times. The last Post () by abulsiddique95.

• Does any one know why numberszap has stopped working on openatv 6.0.

(The number or box that pops up when you enter a number on the tv screen)

Although I design skins. I wouldn't know which files commits to look at on GitHub.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Edited once, last by KiddaC ().

• i think it was a software update end of march that broke it. When did you last update. Feeds look a bit dodgy tonight, so not risking a software update today

• grrr. Why doesn't mine work. I am not alone as 2 people have emailed me asking if i can fix it. I will risk a software update tmoz and see. If not i will just reflash it. Ta

• sorry yes its 1.018 im using didnt notice the about screen saying vskin bolt I always goto remove plugins to check versions as I kcow you sometimes forget to edit the about screen.

I use 3 modified py files

epglist.py and usageconfig.py for channel numbers on epg and epgselection.py for epgtabs

drop me a pm if you want to look I may just have some of the old code in one it without noticing

Edited once, last by dsayers ().

• i noticed this had stopped workin about a week or so ago wasnt fully sure of the cause though had suspected updates but couldnt be fully sure and havent had the time myself to check that out it was on the to do list lol.

if my memory serves me right my current image for the h2 on here it works but doesnt after the update as thats when i was made aware of it if needed i can reflash for you and have a look at the updates and see if theres one in particular to look out for ?

• I haven't made amendment's to my files for a few weeks so if that's the case it's likely to be in the EpgList.py as that won't get overwritten by ota updates.

Code
    https://github.com/davesayers2014/ATV6.0-Components?files=1

No I dont think its that so im not sure

Edited 2 times, last by dsayers: added info ().

• Well I crashed my box with a software update :) I knew I would. So until I have time to flash with a the latest version here is the answer for anyone that has a similar problem.

I was emailed the answer to this. Thank you.

Menu > Setup > Usage & GUI > Channel selection settings
    Ensure that the option "Show picons in quickzap" is set to no.

I don't know if this has been fixed in later releases of openatv 6.0 or it's just broke in the version I have got.

• and the reason it does this, is there doesn't seem to be a fallback.

if config.usage.numzappicon.value:
    self.onLayoutFinish.append(self.showPicon)

self.skinName = ["NumberZapPicon", "NumberZapWithName"]

So I need to put one of them screens in my skins. Strange default skin doesn't have it in either.

Maybe the default setting on this was no before openatv 6.0. Hence why this problem has never been noticed before.

And just to confirm this, I have just duplicated screen NumberZap, called it NumberZapPicon and it shows

• i love slyk hd but last version is 5.232???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!