Lots of sly uk channels black

There are 171 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 62,630 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Iptv could go pretty much the same way depending on who you get it from and where there streams come from.

It may be much better to look at other sats or maybe building your own iptv list that you know works well and also has just the channels you want,There is a lot of info on here and a few tools on how to get streams or links to them

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• we could all quite easily contribute to our own iptv server. all thats needed is a video capture box or card which the real box is plugged into and for all vip members on here to each upload a channel from say one of their multiroom boxes. we could start one of those lists like the raffles with your name against which channel you wish to contribute.

Thats how the iptv servers do it. A box for every channel. its quite easy to setup a panel, i did it with bbc one the other night to see what its all about to the telly in the lounge. the bandwidth used was 4 mb/s for one full hd channel with no transcoding

• ^ Problem with that is people have told me they do not permit resharing even if it was only one channel

And even if it happens what is to stop people abusing it/just joining for the list?

Not trying to p*ss on the bonfire lol

• i realise that the sly white card (0963) on oscam enable subtitle display on the blocked chanell on my dreambox compared to the red card (0960). i think the white card be decrypt. your suggestion is welcome. thanks

• ^ Problem with that is people have told me they do not permit resharing even if it was only one channel

And even if it happens what is to stop people abusing it/just joining for the list?

Not trying to p*ss on the bonfire lol

well you would have to commit a channel to get access to the server in the first place and what people and why do they not allow resharing. this has nothing to do with other people, only linuxsat members.

I'm just letting you know how i've come up with a solution in my head, lets hear others instead of doom and gloom. i've been off work for months with a back injury so i've all the time in the world to think up this shit and hack stuff.

• Official Post

there is cheaper alternates for the end user already, It would also entail a legit sub for one to share any premium stuff...so only the die hard sharers among us would even contemplate doing it. It is gone, point the dish elsewhere while we can.

• Ok sorry to hear about your back, hope it improves

yeah i was thinking the only people with legit subs could reshare and i wouldnt imagine there are that many amongst the more 'advanced'

I think pointing the dish else where will be around for a while yet....

• a bit off topic but I've always wondered but never had the time to fully complete, has anyone ever considered soldering onto the card pins on an original box to send the data signal over to an e2 box so both run at the same time from the one card. this goes back to when card sharing first started and my wife didn't like the dm500 and sky wanted the phoneline connected.

wont help now but just wondered if anyone had done that. i've nothing else to do.

• a bit off topic but I've always wondered but never had the time to fully complete, has anyone ever considered soldering onto the card pins on an original box to send the data signal over to an e2 box so both run at the same time from the one card. this goes back to when card sharing first started and my wife didn't like the dm500 and sky wanted the phoneline connected.

wont help now but just wondered if anyone had done that. i've nothing else to do.

http://www.dtvsat.net/netcard

Maybe something along these lines would work for that idea?

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!