A8 Plus (Singapour - streambox) android Combo BOX - review

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,084 times. The last Post () by kurash.

• With limited experience and after some research into which box should replace my old, and now slow, 300MHZ DM800HD I reached the conclusion that a combo box is ideal with iptv anall. And amongst the contender A8 Plus has the highest spec. I bought this unit from Aliexpress and after using it here is my opinion:

Terrible software facility for managing favourites, for example A-Z filtering misses many channels, favourites channels can not be sorted, nor favourite lists ordered. Can only move round favourite groups one way. etc..

The device is not rooted so using Apps like sifs manager to mount NAS folders is not possible.

No stand by. Either on of off. So every time you want to watch TV you have to in effect boot.

When trying to root this device I managed get it into a boot loop which made the device unworkable. in trying to get the firmware to reflash non of Aliexpress sellers, nor any other site selling thin unit on the net replied to my repeated call for help.

In conclusion I have to say that the purchase of this unit should be avoided since alternatives like sgemma H5 (which I now have bought) is a better unit and has much support. For the newbees like myself my advise would be that anything which is not an Enigma is not worth the hassle.

961aaab0453fb978.png

1c53b.png

c0018ca397ae4e78ea0.png

afcadf22681a37181.png

• Прошу выложить пакет файлов для прошивки Streambox A8 Plus combo,если кто может мне помочь восстановить этот ресивер.Спасибо.
    kurban450@mail.ru

Edited once, last by kurash ().

• Форум ужасный, в том смысле,что никто тольком помощи тебе не окажет.Может быть специалисты совсем тупые или участники очень жадные.С тупимы нам не по пути,а жадных не возможно исправить.Прощайте!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!