VIASAT 0940 Card Not Working ?

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,052 times. The last Post () by johndeere88.

• iptv sucks unless it's 1080p and 50fps

And that is few and far between

+ high bitrate HD audio, as a must! And as it is, IPTV is far, far away from that.

Mass quantity without quality!? Mmm... Don't think so, Viasat ain't that important for sure, since thare are many more available in full HD/UHD via sat.

• I hope there is some smart guys that can fix this, as it seems cardsharing is now a dying hobby.

It may seem that way and in actual fact it is dying but it will take years for Security providers to finish it completely...it has been cat and mouse for the last decade so who is to say it wont last another 5+years...

Nds was great in the past and still is with skyde for the time being, easy card to setup and large private client base, ins bytes and overclocking etc...unfortunately nds cisco are hw pairing most providers now so i would forget it when it happens but thats just my own opinion !

Stick to Nagravision or whats avaialble on conax if your persistent like me with cs:-) it really is a much better platform rather than internet streaming in my book so good luck all..

• Its all very good getting encryptions working on official recievers or official cams in open source recievers.... next stage is sharing the card... ;-)

• master G

Set the Label from Viasat OSCam to Nagra Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!