Need a working oscam and how to properly install on Mutant hd51 4k

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,481 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys, this is my first post as I'm new to all this , I have a mutant hd51 4k box which I got and sent off to someone who put slyk image on it and installed a oscam and a hardrive as I dint know anything about these receivers really but when it was acting up I'd text the guy and he would use team viewer to access my laptop and mutant box but now I can't get in touch with him as I have no sat channels only fta, I've tried to learn and install oscams and it still doesn't work , I might b doing it wrong or maybe everyone is having problems I don't know, please could someone help me so I can keep my box running and fix any issues myself I would really appreciate any help thanks

• good morning, firts sly is closing downt left 30 % only .u mate not respond to you as u buy box with gift and now he not answer .

i believe u have already oscam, already

try to put in u web browser the ip the box :8888 u should have oscam there

if u want help via team viewer pm me please tkyou

• Official Post

Which image do you have on it ? (menu > information > about)

Check oscam is working. Press blue button > softcams/softcam manager.

Find out the box ip address (menu > information > network)

Try to access the oscam web interface in a browser like this http://192.168.1.1:8888 (change 192.168.1.1 to the correct box ip address)

If you receive a login prompt look in oscam.conf for the [webif] value. This is where the login details are.

The main status page will show you if the server is online and what it has available. It will also provide information while you try to view channels.

Like jokosat has already stated, most channels are now black, but you still should have some channels like BT Sport, BoxNation.

List of currently working & Non Working Pay Channels on the Sky UK Platform

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!