Dreambox 800se Clone Image with compatible for IPTV

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,842 times. The last Post () by Compo.

• So what it is I have the DM 800se clone and it's always had the same image on it NEMESIS Enigma 2. I don't know a great deal about images which is why I just stuck with what worked for the last 8+ years, 'If it isn't broken and all that'. Well with most of the channels gone I heard about IPTV and got it on my firestick & smart TV, but I also heard that you can also get IPTV on the dreambox as long as you have a compatible image that can stream m3u. So I have a couple of questions.

What is the best image to use for the dreambox that plays m3u & is there one that might include kodi just out of interest? I've read that OpenPLi images are the best one's.

Also if anyone currently has this on their box are you able to get EPG and also record channels?

Thanks

• Very new to IPTV but yes I have it working on a Dreambox 800 Se Clone using open PLI Image (a couple of years old box and Image)

I don't have EPG but I would be interested in getting this also

I don't have a HDD on this box so haven't tried recording channels I would be surprised if I couldn't do this though

Hope this helps just a little :smile1:

• I'm now using openatv-6.0-sim2-dm800se-20170223-Houara.nfi on my DM800se and I have got the EPG working using E-channelizer, there are a few youtube tutorials that explain the process. I haven't managed to work out if it's possible to record IPTV.

• Giving this Image a try, & on trying to Initialise my 160g HDD i am getting this error ?

" Error: A required tool (mks.ext4) was not found. "

anyone know how to fix this please

cheers

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• I just format a hdd to ext3/4 on my pc before connecting to a receiver , the image then normally mounts it (not tried it on a clone dm though)

I use minitool partition wizard to do it, which I got from here:

Code
    http://download.cnet.com/MiniTool-Partition-Wizard-Free-Edition/3000-2094_4-10962200.html

or

https://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!