Channels are missing from the list

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,766 times. The last Post () by difficult.

• Hi guys,

My channel list is approximately two years old. I have tailored made to my viewing habits and I upload it using DreamboxEdit.

my issue is, some of the channels has stopped missing, and I dont know how to update channels and get up to date channel list.

appreciate your help guys

My set up is here

Brand & Model: Vu+ Solo4K
    Chipset: 7376
    Main Memory: 783484 kB free / 2066696 kB total
    Box Uptime: 5:02
    System OE: OE-Alliance 4.0
    Firmware version: OpenATV 6.0.0 (2017-05-28)
  • Do a full scan, then , if there is only a few channels missing, press up - green (select the satellite you scanned) and scroll down to the missing channel, press menu when highlighted and add that service (channel) to your desired bouquet.

Exit.

Go to your desired bouquet, scroll down to channel that's not working, when highlighted press menu and remove selected service. Scroll to the bottom of the bouquet and the one that you added earlier should be there, when highlighted press menu and "enable move mode" this will enable you to hold (press ok) and move (using the arrow keys) the selected service up to your desired location within your bouquet. To exit "enable move mode" just hit menu again and select "disable move mode"

• Is it a custom list or from a plugin (abm etc)

If you've a lot to move around, I'd suggest e-channelizer.

Use it to drag your list/bouquets from your box, edit accordingly then send it back to your receiver.

I've used it to combine services from different satellites into my standard bouquets (removing those services that are no longer available and adding alternative services from different satellites)

You may wish to disable abm if you use it as it will undo your changes if it runs in its default configuration.

E-Channelizer is here:

Code
    http://www.echannelizer.com/

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!