IPTV on E2 (Example Vu Duo)

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,370 times. The last Post () by dahmoun.

• Hi Guys (and Girls)

I'm losing the will to live here and hope someone can point me in the right direction, So im experimenting with methods of IPTV on a Vu Duo (also gigablue & xtrend boxes) and no matter what i try i cannot seem to find a solid solution. most work for an hour then freeze some repeat every 30 seconds amongst other unusual problems.

1) What image do you guys recommend i use for IPTV (Tried Openvix 5.0.16, OpenATV 6.1, OpenPLI latest avoiding BH as i've heard it isnt the best with IPTV.

2) Can anyone sucessfully record an IPTV channel?

3) Has anyone perfected this Bouquet Method (I use E-Channelizer) to add my M3U and ftp over to the reciever and it works but it isnt really that good any prolonged use and it just crashes but zapping about works fine across the whole list even the VOD stuff)

4) Has anyone used XtreamCode Plugin to deliver IPTV using the Mac address?

5) is there any plugins out there that mimic the Mag portal method with a nice GUI?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated as i'm close to giving up now.

My server is fine and works perfectly on MAG boxes

Thanks in advance

Ryan

• i use the plugin by lululla,great and works well on both the zgemmah2s and alien2,also i have about 10 iptvs that i have found and running well,

now if you get the free ones that are posted most will give up and dont work well

now i use openatv 6.1 and hdmu on the alien2

• i have my channel list linked to the epg using echanneliser and using openatv 6 on my zgemma h2s and on my duo2. wooshbuild 6 on a zero in he kids playroom. All work perfectly fine. its the quality of streams that will be affecting your viewing pleasure.

Programs can be recorded as normal from the epg onto the nas drive in the duo2.

I find the xtream enigma2 plugin too clunky and unreliable for an epg.

• I've tried the E-channelizer M3U method and found it pretty unstable.

I also have tried the Xtreamcode mac route and found that really stable, but haven't as yet worked how to add an EPG that works well

• Hi,

I have Mutant HD51 running OpenVix - streaming very well using Xtream Editor for load and edit my IPTV list, then using Xtream Plugin to load the IPTV channels, installed Xtream Picon file into main Picon directory. Can get EPG via Xtream option in EPG-Importer plugin, or use the Xtream Plugin. I find the Xtream plugin is not so reliable, but EPG-Importer works well. Streams are stable (my box has HVEC 265) and play well. I have not tried the record function, but can state that Live Pause does not work on a stream. Getting 1080p streams working well.

Important point - I had to mess around with my router to ensure reliable download and am using HomePlug connection to the Sat Ethernet Port ((which is 1Gbps). This was the most reliable way. Have tried Android based box (fast & latest version) with both Kodi and Android Perfect Player - HD51 is the most stable and reliable streamer from my tests.

Hope this helps!

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!