Kodi 17.4 Install Problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,613 times. The last Post () by Danbriggs.

• Hello Friends,

I have been trying to install Kodi 17.4 on a dm820hd with official OE 2.5 image. Kodi installed ok - but I get errors trying to start it.

Has anyone installed it on any dreambox with success ? If so can you please give the basic steps. Then we can perhaps discuss the errors I have. Regards.

• How were you trying to install it ?

Is 17.3 not available to download from the image feed ?

What are the errors when trying to start it ?

I have kodi 17.3 working well on dm900. Downloaded from openatv 6.1 feed.

Hi am new ro this forum today i joined after reading this comment in hope of some help!!! Dm900 oatv6.1 kodi 17.4 my problem is it all works good until i select a stream and play it. Then when want to go back to kodi it just goes black (when i press stop or red for exit) it cuts the stream and can hear remote scrolling about but cant do anything i have to kill power to box and retart. I have reflashed and reinstalled kodi still same. Have left dm900 empty expect for new flash and kodi in case anything else was causing the problem but its still same any help would be much appreciated cheers Dan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!