Now Sly SD Gone, What Changes Do I Need?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,188 times. The last Post () by longstack.

• Evening all. I have a few questions for my box.

1. So I had a unofficial package for sly sd, obviously this has now dark. I have not had time to install my motorized sat dish as I have moved from where I lived in the UK so at the moment I only get 28.2. I'm still trying to work out the position of the dish in my garden as I need to try to find out what sats will be broadcasting next seasons footy. Could anyone shed any light?

2. I am running an old Vix image, but I don't seem to see any updates for the image. I'm running slyk 1hd v5.202. Does anyone have any recommendations?

3. Finally, what is the best route to go down now including plugins for iptv to get ready for the new footy season ahead + movies etc?

• the image you are on is very old. what receiver do you have? if the solo 4k, you should be on openvix 5. nothing lower. I would update to openvix 5 020, will need to be fresh install with no backups.

if you go for iptv, you pay for what you get. don't think cheap it better.

motorised will get you channels but not sure which ones for support

• Are you still in the UK, if so and you have access to a UK cable feed I would suggest going down this route, I did and it's the best decision I've made, I went for a TM technomate nano box from W.O.S, one sattilite and two cable tuners with 1tb HDD, great wee box and all hd channels available ?

Edited once, last by kevin1 ().

• Thanks for the replies, I'm in the South Midlands and I have a VU 4K box plus a BT Infinity 2 package with speeds of 55mb down, 19mb up. Can't get cable in the area that I live.

Boysheff, I will upload the openvix 5 image.

Any idea what will be the best for sat or iptv for next footy season? I heard there was issues with kodi so does this mean iptv will not be any good? Also are there free plugins that I could use with my box?

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!