constant image freezing

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,030 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• hi

i just want to comfirm still freezing even when i swapped to tuner B.

cheers lads

Check your coaxial cabling and back connector, perhaps it does some contact between the cable and wires around, or it is not properly having contact with the tuner connector.

Check also the level of the signal of the tuner level on Gui and on tuner section

Emo

• I have noticed the freezing on the decoder I bought. I read that it was a motherboard issue. Did you resolve the problem?

Where can I buy the motherboard, dream team wants bank transfer but some crazy charges from my bank makes me look for options.

Thanks

• hi boot

mine still freezing from time to time not as bad as it used to be .

i came around it by switching between two images openhdf and openatv images it does the trick for a time being.

if you want to buy the motherboard to fix your box i'd suggest investing in another brand .

just out of interest how much did they quote you?

cheers

:cool1:

• They had it at €160 for the mainboard. Then you had shipping

• And didn't you just try to check the image out of the box? IMAGES OF DREAM OS! you pour all sorts of shit like Pli and atv into the receiver.

And for use in the DM900-920 images of pli or atv and based on them there is such a plugin Bari Allen

p.s.and as above in the topic was the answer..only the log will be able to answer why you have problems with the image., see the topic how to use telnet commands

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!