XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 173,521 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• in folder of plugin..

put another image that has the same dimensions: however, what is there is not offensive

The path is based on your skin if fhd or hd

usr / lib / enigma2 / python / plugins / extensions

bye

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Please put log crash

Apologies for delay in getting back to you. It seems it was my mistake I had downloaded a wrong version - downloaded the "all" version and it doesnt crash any more.

Now i have another query, sorry for this ...

The channel descriptions, as in what is on currently and next, is not updating correctly for every channel. Some are but most arent. For example, on BBC it says the current channel is something that was on two days ago at 11pm at night. So my guess was my supplier has the problem so I took the username and password details and used an android app called GSE IPTV and put them in there to see would I have the same issue. It turns out in GSE it pulls the correct channel descriptions on all channels.

I've tried to force and update, clean install or Vix etc but still lists the wrong channel information. Am I doing something stupid? Is there a log file I can give you to have a look at? Thanks in advance.

• in truth xcplugin takes the description of the epg directly from the team

maybe more a problem of time from enigma, UTC, I have no idea at the time, it happened to me some time ago, but only on some teams that I tried.

I hope someone else better than me in this forum will help you

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hello Lululla

It would be possible to save the films in a different folder from media / usb or hdd

I use a NAS to save my recordings but I do not find it in the possible options

That the NAS is mounted and visible in normal enigma2 recordings.

Thanks

Hall

• I didn't use XCplugin for some time and lately updated to v5.7. Now the XCplugin is not recognizing the URL. It

is giving me this error:

Playlist Error:

HTTP error 404: Not Foundi

URL: (full details of url) and finishing =get_live_categories (for Live Channes) and =get_vod_categories (for VOD).

The Iptv Line is still working correctly on Vu+

Tried previous versions of XCplugin and giving me same error,

Any help will be appreciated.

• 4me it works fine on my vti 13.xx

only this probs...

first of all great job All great plugin. so cool there is somebody who still can codes enigma2...

i use this plugin with vu+solo se with vti image - so far it works great... but there are no channel picons or movie covers to see (but epg works fine).... but 4example it works on gse iptv app... why not on ma enigma2? and antoher question is, why it turns back to home select page if i only want select a other category of live stream or vod... it don‘t turn back to category select after channellist.... what do i wrong? or isn‘t it possible to select channelslist while looking movie...?

...and maybe the skin have to be fix for uhd skin... it doesn‘t work perfect

BEAST mode...

• it's a very good plugin :huh:

But everytime I start it, it first appears the current configuration page and than I have to push the green button to get to the main page.
    How can I fix it to start directly from the main page?

Thanks.

• Other things to add/fix for future updates

-- Button to go back one folder at a time. (currently after stopping a channel/vod it goes back to latest folder but pressing EXIT again it goes directly to main screen. It can be made to go back one folder at a time with each EXIT press.

-- Button to set screen format while watching a VOD. Since not all movies are recorded with same format it would be nice to press a button and toggle between different screen formats until the picture is shown correctly.

-- Search button for VOD

-- Possibly Subtitles download like IPTV player (ok I am asking too much now :))

Thanks for the work done.

• -- Button to go back one folder at a time. (currently after stopping a channel/vod it goes back to latest folder but pressing EXIT again it goes directly to main screen. It can be made to go back one folder at a time with each EXIT press.
    NOT ALWAYS DEPENDING ON THE PLUGINS, IT WORKS CORRECTLY

-- Search button for VOD

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE

-- Possibly Subtitles download like IPTV player (ok I am asking too much now :))

of course you're asking too much

The plugin does not support other updates, a Lite version will soon be released. and that will be ..

You can use the KiddaC plugin to cobble up the bouquets and get epg and format directly from enigma

regards

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hi, about first point

So on first screen I get

LIVE

VOD

OK on Live I get

ITALIAN

ENGLISH

etc...

OK on Italian I get

RAI 1

RAI 2

etc...

OK on RAI 1 I get picture

EXIT I get

RAI1

RAI 2

etc..

EXIT again I get

LIVE

VOD

instead of

ITALIAN

ENGLISH

etc..

Same happens on VOD.

• Still the same here with that IPK. I am using VU Zero 4k btw.

Also installed TMDB but not getting movies info either.

attached images -

screenshot_EPG = shows EPG time errors on RAI2 and RAI3 - Rai1 ok (current time was 10:40)

screenshot VOD = shows my VOD list

screenshot_VOD epg = shows info screen when I press EPG button on a movie

Tried both TMDB v 7 and v8.3 but both the same. TMDB works fine on satellite channels though.

• Ok managed to make TMDB work - VU zero 4k with Open Pli you have to press button 7 to get TMDB movie info - XC plugin 5.8 and TMDB 8.3.

Still have the problem of EPG on live channels and going back one page at a time with Exit button.

• 1 - Tested ver 5.7 and EPG still not showing properly here. This has always been like this on my server since version 1, however using Mag epg shows ok. Is the plugin getting EPG from the server? And when does it refresh the epg?

2 - Also can you remove the server name from the top on the page (or hide part of it)?

3 - Why is search not possible on VOD? It just has to input some text and filter the list to show only the matching titles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!