XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 173,273 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• I did not explain myself well maybe

Have you ever used xcplugin? I think so

the one thing that has changed in the team selection inside the plugin is that you have to go through the screen config.

so you have to go in the config and:

- import data from a /tmp/xc.txt file if here are present

- select an e2_xxxx.xml file from Team (Blue button)

- insert data in the config by hand

that's all

I unfortunately do not understand English well written help me with google, so maybe some friends if he understood can better explain your problem

Regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Lu ho visto che hai fatto uscire la 5.4 ...l'update online è ok o dobbiamo farlo manualmente ?

Grazie ancora della tua "creatura"... buona domenica

Hispa

TUTTO OK update online e come al solito the best :-)

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited 2 times, last by hispanico957 ().

• What's wrong? does not have 5.2 or 5.4 after restart.

• try

Code
    http://lululla.altervista.org/upload/index.php?dir=files/&file=enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla_5.4_all.deb

The same result, so it has also been earlier when I have installed a newer version.

Must reinstall image for new file to work.

Running image in BarryAllen (multiboot)

• then you should use the file in the xcplugin plugin_nas.py directory and rename it to plugin.py and reboot

Try unpacking the deb or all.ipk file with 7zip and follow the path to the folders

Unfortunately I do not have to test and I can not tell you anything else.

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• then you should use the file in the xcplugin plugin_nas.py directory and rename it to plugin.py and reboot

Try unpacking the deb or all.ipk file with 7zip and follow the path to the folders

Unfortunately I do not have to test and I can not tell you anything else.

I have extracted your deb.fil and plugin.py is already exists.

Then it is not possible to rename plugin-nas.py to the same name.

Or should the package contain both....

• Segnalo giusto per informazione: l'installazione del plugin su immagine Vti per VU+ fallisce regolarmente (ciò accade fin dalle versioni iniziali del plugin moddato):

Code
    Collected errors:
    * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/VNetSpeedInfo.py
    But that file is already provided by package  * vti-addon
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla.

Per installarlo è necessario forzare la sovrascrittura del file VNetSpeedInfo.py da telnet.

Saluti

• puoi forzare se vuoi

usa 7zip

estrai da lfile ipk la cartella "data"

e segui i percorsi nelle cartelle via ftp, copiando il necessario

ma hai dato il comando ?

opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

ciao

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Ciao a tutti, volevo un indicazione su come poter inserire l m3u nel plugin, ho installato senza problemi l ipk su zgemma h5 con openatv 6.1, ma non riesco a capire come proseguire una volta che sono nel plugin, alcune volte premendo il tasto giallo ho notato che va in crash.

Ringraziio utti coloro che vorranno darmi qualche dritta in merito.

• Intendi dire il Server??

aprendo il plugin

apri con il tasto Verde la configurazione

poi premi il tasto blu e selezioni il file .xml che ha iprecedentemente compilato

ff4agbwGE.jpg

per compilarlo puoi usare il metodo manuale

quindi con notepad++ inserendo il link del Host - user e password come da foto

Oppure

se leggi la discussione, puoi importare da un file /tmp/xc.txt che contiene host user e password

ma ti consiglio di dare una lettura alle 2 discussioni che sono in questa sezione

puoi anche inserire i dati direttamente nelal config,

Il plugin fa tante cose, anche leggere i file .m3u che metti in media/hdd o /tmp, dipende tutto dalla configurazione..

ciao

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!