XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 174,710 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• ciao a tutti

questo è un plugin davvero favoloso, l'unica pecca se posso esprimere un giudizio è che non appare la lista canali sul canale in programmazione ma bisogna tornare sempre nella pagina principale, risolto questo è perfetto.

• Hello :hello

I have a problem i cant install XC iptv i got this issues

E: read error - read 21: is a directory

E: the package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened

dpkg : error : reading package info file /var/lib/dpkg/status is a directory

Pls can u help me to solve it

Thanx

• hi can someone please help me install this on my zgemma h7

Iv ftp the ipk to tmp folder and installed seemed like it installed fine but cannot find the plugin in the plugins section iv reset the box and everything.

Iv installed 1.0 before through the plugins available on box that works fine but cant seem to get the latest version i even deleted 1.0 but still no luck

• well..

the changes made in all versions do not have the purpose of not appearing in the PluginBrowser, in fact it does not hit anything.

I have not had these problems, but I have a zgemma H5, and we have tested on H7 and CVS image and v.6.1 has changes only for previewing and deleting the label in the skin, inserting the buttons in their place.

That's all.

I do not know why this happens to you.

Try new v.6.2

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• no luck mate 6.2 installed fine aswel restarted box after aswel but still not showing in plugins strange

• Installed correctly???

###########ATTENTION SORRY

Code
    "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin/plugin.py", line 1624, in ok
    self.pinEntered(True)
    AttributeError: 'xc_Main' object has no attribute 'pinEntered'

Code
    self.pinEntered2(True)

with the update 6.2 I made a small mistake that I will remedy with a 6.3 version online.

XCplugin-IPTV

So when you start the plugin you will have to update otherwise the lists will not open

I do not know where I have my head lately

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Edited once, last by Lululla ().

• Si ci saranno problemi col server di interpretazione del plugin

Ho notato anche io

Meglio aggiornare a mano o dai vari pannello di upload

Coao

Ok io ho aggiornato a mano con la 6.3 che hai postato è rimasta come immagine 6.2 ma ul tasto menu non c'è più ?

Ma hai tolto la preview nella 6.3 ?...perchè se fosse solo questa la modifica rimango sulla 6,1

Dimmi tu

Grazie

Hispa

• I'm sorry: without a debug or a log how do I know what happens to your box during installation?

No detailed date info unfortunately, have you looked at an ftp program if the folder is present in usr / lib / enigma2 / python / plugins // extensions?

regards

• I'm sorry: without a debug or a log how do I know what happens to your box during installation?

No detailed date info unfortunately, have you looked at an ftp program if the folder is present in usr / lib / enigma2 / python / plugins // extensions?

regards

image.php?di=LRKY

i've been busy with old versions, now I get this notification.

https://resimyukle.link/image.php?di=LRKY

If I look now, I see that Xc-Plugin isn't in the pluginlist

• Ok

one test

I think the deb does not go well, do a test

Use 7zip to extract the xcplugin _all .ipk file and enter it by following the folders via ftp

and then restart

I already tried this, but it still doesn't appear on the list. I used deb.file.

I don't know if I did it wrong or right.

• but the plugin is now there ?? you see it?

if you see it, it's just a matter of configuration

Code
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 8210, in __call__
    return ret(*args, **kwargs)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 63, in action
    res = self.actions[action]()
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin/plugin.py", line 2573, in runList
    path = self.Movies[idx]#config.plugins.XCplugin.pthmovie.value# + 'movie/'
    IndexError: list index out of range

rename the xc_e2plugin.xml file in / etc / enigma2 and enter the required data

Then configure the folders that are available in your box

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!