DVBSky T330 DVB-T2/T/C USB Stick

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,005 times. The last Post () by coopie65.

• Hi guys need some help

My mate has a 6 year old v2 (clone duo) = hope i can ask about them?

Anyway his image is well out of date being a clone so i dont think i will find a driver in the plugins menu for the above mentioned device so i was hoping to find an ipk package to manually install the driver if any kind soul can help.

I have managed to install the driver on various upto date e2 boxes but i am not sure of the location or whether i can copy that data from a genuine unit onto his via ftp so that would be interesting to know.

On the website i can see driver packages for various OS versions and included is linux but thats obviously going to be a different chipset i would Imagine.

On a side note: very ironic this as myself and my brother both owned genuine vu duo boxes and they are now both gubbed and BER... to add insult to injury my mates clone trojans on and on !

Any help is well appreciated

:-)

• master G

Added the Label DVB-T2/T/C USB Tuner

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!