Echannelizer IPTV bouquet writing problems

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,538 times. The last Post () by Haris_786.

• Hi there,

I was hoping someone could advise me on what I may be doing wrong...

I've created a bouquet from an M3U Link, I have then sorted the EPG and Picon for the streams by using the DVB service ref.

I then assume that once I've done all that i click the Write button, and then just click Ok on the next screen which then writes to my box.

The problem I have is that when I go back to my box NONE of the iptv streams work, the picon and epg info is all there which is great but nothing is now playing.

Even in the Original IPTV bouquet nothing works...I then have to reload the original IPTV channels to get it working again..

Any ideas? I really would appreciate the help, thanks...i am assuming after pressing write maybe on the screen before i press ok i might need to de-select something?

• I tried that and unfortunately it did not work, the original IPTV bouquet plays (after i reboot my receiver vu solo2 blackhole)

highlight all your iptv streams in echannelizer

then right click and choose 'stream type' and try Gstreamer

then write back to box and test

I tried that and unfortunately it did not work, the original IPTV bouquet plays (after i reboot my receiver vu solo2 blackhole)

But the newly created bouquet doesn't play any channel and also on top of that doesn't show the EPG or Picon, probably because I set it to gstreamer (4097) - wheras before when it was DVB it would show the Picon and EPG etc.

Do you have any other suggestions please? Or have you experienced something like this before?

Thanks

• change it back to dvb then bud

what does your m3u file look like if you open it with notepad?

has it got this in it

#EXTVLCOPT:http-user-agent=

It has for example, for Sky UK BBC One:-
    #EXTINF:-1 tvg-ID="BBC1.uk" tvg-name="UK: BBC 1 HD" tvg-logo="" group-title="SkyUK",UK: BBC 1 HD
    then below that the link to my provider.

Basically whenever I write the settings back to the box it's like it's deleting something that makes the IPTV bouquet work, maybe over-writing something?

I am definitely doing all the steps right and have followed the videos etc. Infact if I play the stream from within Echannelizer it plays fine and works, just when I write it to the box something happens...

• im not sure then mate,

what things have you got selected when your writing back to the box?

all i have selected is Tv bouquets and autoreload settings

the only problems ive only really had have been fixed by changing the stream to gstreamer or dvb

just thought .. when your writing to the box and testing the chans are you fully exiting the epg and going back in epg and trying?

i found once reloaded i had to exit the epg then go back into it for the changes to work

• No worries mate, thanks for trying to help me I appreciate it.

I will just try to figure it out or leave it

Just one quick question though..if you set the stream to DVB, it shows the EPG and Picon.

However, if you set the stream to gstreamer and select the service to coopy the service id from it still does not show the epg and picon.

Now these IPTV streams will obviously only work as gstreamer because they're not DVB services...so then I don't get how people can get the epg and picon and the stream to work all at once - slightly baffled :\

• Please close this thread - in the end I just learnt and decided to do the whole thing manually by creating bouquet and adding channels to it from the box itself, and then FTP'ing to the box and change the SERVICE PID manually to match a DVB service.

Everything works! Picons and EPG, It's time consuming but ahh well at least i've found something to keep me occupied :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!