XtreamTV Plugin

There are 75 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 81,522 times. The last Post () by real73.

• Hi Friends! for using line Iptv ,Which is the best setting between default live stream type : ExtePlayer 5002, dvb1 or iptv (4097) ?

Thanks!

Existing plugin for xtream... for to improve its potential?

• anyone know how to get this to work with Python 3? tried installing on OpenAtv 7.1 and got an error

Some plugins are not available: Extensions/XtreamTV(/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XtreamTV/data2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

I got the same error on Zgemma 9 Combo with 4 different images (OpenPLI 8.3, OpenATV 7.2, PurE2, Nonsolosat 27)
    After reboot the plugin isn't available and I can't solve the problem

• Hi,all-- is there any way to get xtreamTV 0.2.3 VERSION to work on Py3 images on vu plus duo4kse(arm) or uno4kse (arm) or solo4k (arm).please help I'm trying since a week without success. error(data2 module is missing) .. tried to copy the contents from a py2 working image like VTI to a py3 image but not successful.

please help. thanks in advance

Edited once, last by aeyousef ().

• hello, i'm using xtream plugin on openpli 8.3

I want to upgrade to openpli 9.0 and i found all valid alternatives for my favourite plugin but not for xtream plugin.

Any alternatives or a way to have xtream 0.2.3 working also on openpli 9 ?

i already tried xstreamity by KiddaC but it doesn't work with my playlist (and it's strange because my list works with xtream plugin)

thank you !

• openpli is probably missing the required dependencies.
    If you install xstreamity from openpli feeds it loads in the dependencies for xstreamity.

These dependencies might be used by other plugins like xtream plugin.

So try my plugin from feeds first. Then try xtream plugin and xstreamity and see if it helps.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• KiddaC it doesn't work :-(

I have error on plugin (No module named "data2" ) as before.

The file exists in the directory of the plugin (data2.so) . I tried also to change the permission to 777 but maybe depends on Python3 instead of python2 in openpli9 ?

Any suggestion ?

• Personally I have always used openatv. Currently using openatv 7.3.
    But every image comes with its own issues. You just got to get used to which ever image you decide to use ( just not VTI :face vomiting: )

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi Kiddac... if i using xtreamity , and in the settings I set it as live stream exte player 5200 must I also have the service app installed to use that type of stream or does it do it automatically? A thousand thanks

• Sorry guys, we are gate crashing the xtream plugin thread here.

If you want to ask questions about my xstreamity plugin then ask in that thread.

Sorry guys, we are gate crashing the xtream plugin thread here.

If you want to ask questions about my xstreamity plugin then ask in that thread.

You're right... sorry I confused xtream with xtreamity.... :upside down face:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!