Question I’m hoping someone may have resolved on Auto Language selection

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,841 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had same problem and found a solution to the following, I’m running a enigma 2 image by HDFreaks on my gigablue quad, works fine with exception to the following on s*y Deutschland I have Auto Language selected and works on all other providers, except on here the original audio track is listed as ‘Englisch’ I have my auto Language set to English then original etc, works on all other providers except Deutschland as they spell it different, I can obviously change manually, but if the receiver has been restarted etc, has to be changed again - just wondered if anyone had a solution to get this to recognise the different spelling of English ‘englisch’ maybe If I found location of languages file via ftp and changed one to it?

• You could try this.

Stop enigma2 using

init 4

and edit the settings file in

/etc/enigma2

to add "Englisch" to the prefered language list (use correct capitalization)

config.autolanguage.audio_autoselect2=orj dos ory org esl qaa und mis mul ORY ORJ Audio_ORJ Englisch englisch

and then start enigma2 again with

init 3

Tell us if it works

Edited once, last by 007.4 ().

• I think AUTO LANGUAGE SELECTION in openHDF is the same thing in openpli so you should select

Audio language selection 1 --->English

Audio language selection 2 ---> Original OR (Undetermined) for other images bulid

• Thanks guys tried the auto language settings they won’t pick up the englisch.

007.4 thanks for that I’m just trying this now, sorry what do u mean by stop enigma 2 using init 4? don’t understand that part although can see the auto language file to change via ftp, odd thing is Englisch is in there already?

config.autolanguage.audio_epglanguage_alternative=orj dos ory org esl qaa und mis mul ORY ORJ Audio_ORJ

config.autolanguage.audio_autoselect1=eng qaa Englisch

config.autolanguage.audio_epglanguage=eng qaa Englisch

config.autolanguage.audio_autoselect3=orj dos ory org esl qaa und mis mul ORY ORJ Audio_ORJ

config.autolanguage.audio_autoselect2=und

so I just need to stop enigma 2 using init 4 then edit the last part - auto select2.....

Thanks again

• exelorator

You already have "Englisch" in your list so there is nothing else to do.

Code
    config.autolanguage.audio_autoselect1=eng qaa Englisch

However, you could try adding "englisch" after it just in case the capitalization is not correct.

• Give in lol tried what was suggested still no luck doesn’t auto select the original soundtrack when changed as suggested :(

The auto selection is in odd place maybe though graphical UI / Auto Language Selection, have auto language 1 as English, 2 original and 3 undetermined

• witch image ??

my setup audio1 original audio2 englisch audio 3 and 4 none . i don't have to change the audio in any channels on 19 .2 est come in englisch if is

image black hole

remember somes channels sly germany come only in german ,somes movies and series

• Hi it’s an HDFreaks image really good image used for years, but always had this issue of having to set audio channel on germany only Spain his pasta and others no problem but not Germany on 19.2 I don’t have option of englisch in audio selection only English but 19.2 audio description for original track is listed as englisch and it’s simply not picked up, I followed the above suggestions to change the settings from 007.4 still no luck though, it’s not end of world just if enigma restarts have to change audio over again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!