Mag 250 help needed please.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,398 times. The last Post () by Nepose.

• Hi all. I'm normally E2 all the way but I've been given a Mag 250 to play with but it's driving me mad. I cant add a portal without it forgetting it every time the power is cut. When i go to "Servers" it just shows "General" and "More" NOT PORTAL. If i add the providers portal in DHCP then it works perfectly until the power is cut. I've flashed it 5 times now from different links online and just cant get it working correctly. Any hero's out there that can shed some light would be fantastic. :/:/:/:S:S:S?(?(?(?(?(?(?(?(

• Are you still here? ;) Make sure that you have MAG 250, not 254, 256, 322 etc.! The Portal option can be disabled by operator when making customized image for STB.

IMHO you should try flashing official Infomir public image: http://soft.infomir.com/mag250/release/0.2.18-r22

Download file Bootstrap_250 and rename it to Bootstrap and download imageupdate file. Create mag250 directory in root of your pendrive (I recommend 8 GB with FAT32) and put both files in it.

Do flashing by USB & Bootstrap in bootloader menu ! ! !

NOT by embedded portal ! ! !

If it won't work, you can try reseting STB to factory settings.

Remember that you do everything on your own responsibility ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!