"No parse cannot emu" problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,312 times. The last Post () by joeynn.

• - I have a spark 7162 truman sh4 box - I am currently using enigma 2 with PKT 5.5 hyperion.

- I have a cccam 2.0.11-2892 line for card sharing.

- The sharing is working on most of the satellites and is able to decrypt the channels (hotbird - astra 19 - astra 23 - hellas sat 2 - eutelsat 9b).

- I am having a problem with the satellite Eutelsat 16A (16E).

- I use the emu ncam 1.7.

- I tried ncam 1.8 - 2.0 and wicardd 1.18 - 1.19 but I failed and got the same message "No parse cannot emu" only for Eutesat 16A - all the others satellites are working on any of these emus.

- I tried to delete all Eutelsat 16A channels and rescan them (satellite scan) but I also failed.

- ncam.conf , ncam.server and all others files related to the emu in var/keys location have the 755 attribute access.

- What is the problem ?

6rKKMB1.png

• dwKmog5.png

Here is the log file in the ncam web interface.

So the problem is in the server itself ? Not in the image or the emu ? - Cause I was assuming that there is something wrong in the image and the emu

Hi, not sure, downloaded from official vix4 website, lots of oscam server files missing.

Ive reinstalled 2.9 version and all is well, cable is back on, but i really wanted to try new version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!