ncam 2.6 For SH4 Spark Receivers New Fix compiled and patched by marouan

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,385 times. The last Post () by kamatchodz.

• How to install it. SOrry I am still new in this area :)

UPDATE: With dcc I transfered the emu to this path var/emu. Right now i can see the emu in the softcam manager. It id active with green icon as usual. Should i have put some configuration files someone on the system. Would you please give me those file? I didn't have a ncam emu before on my system so I think there will not be any previous config files for this emu to use. Am I right or it seems i don't understant how it works.

Thanks a lot for your help. As i said i bought this receiver a month ago and i have never tried any emus

I enclose a photo from var/ keys files on the receiver677c879.png

Edited 2 times, last by tham1010 ().

• the .zip contains the files for openpli-sh4 .

unzip it and place all the files one by one. give attributes 755 in ncam.bin file (the one in usr/bin dir) and the script file (in etc/init.d) .

the other files are those which are in the .ipk so you may need to add a newest softcam.key, or edit the config files.

• georgeflu

Oh my God something strange has happened. after writing the last post i restarted my enigma and when i entered back with dcc e2 to give attributes 755 to the file you told me I found something unbelievable. I transfered the folder 'init.d' to the path etc. But know after restarting my enigma i found the file " init.d" something different> there were tens of files I don't know where it came from.
    Unfortunatelty there is no "ncam.sh4" in the file init.d>>

Here is a picture.

P>S i changed the softcam.key in your folder with a new one.

c4b95388e57b983648.png

280925.png

• georgeflu

I have started it from Softcam manager window. it is active now with green color. But there is NO Ecm info to the left. I think some information should be written if it is really working.

How can I know that this emu is working. Can you give me the name of a channel that emu can open for free. I don't have a subscription to any paid card share service. I don't even have a free ncam server.

There is something I want to make sure of it.

In the softCam manager as you know you can access the setup to Ncam2.6. Sh4> DO i need to change any of the configruration data. Right now it is like this.

Softcam config directory /var/keys
    Softcam directory /var/emu.
    SHow restart softcam in extensions emy yes

• you can check and you can set anything for ncam (same way is oscam and gcam).

looks like missing a line in the top (or is hidden by your browser) ? where you can change settings or areas...and anything has to do in ncam

• there aren't any recomendations...

the errors are from the servers/readers . there are some readers,but not actve/not true. you can delete them (or you can insert one yours).

in files/other files/softcam.key you can insert/edit any active keys

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!