Minix Neo U1

• Hello,

i have recently purchased one of these which comes with android 5.1 per-installed.

I have looked into various apps to help me watch iptv channels. ( i have a subscription package). none of the are very straight forward to use.

I have also tried Libreelec on SD cad and tried few add-ons and same results.

To give you an idea of what i am after, i have an enigma 2 box, which i loaded my m3u file to created different bouquets and can easily navigate between these and change channels. its easy and my kids are used to it and can filed the channels they want without any help. But this box is not power enough and i made a mistake instead of buying a better enigma2 box, i bought android box.

I was wondering if people are aware any OS / apps / add-on I could use to make this box easy to use for my kids.

I have seen few posts about an enigma image for wetek boxes, not sure it this could work on my box.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!