zgemma audio description virgin media

There are 156 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 61,765 times. The last Post () by Whitts76.

• ABM scan is not fixing the issue on my Amiko Alien 2+ box.

After the scan only the HD channels that have their PIDs commented out in the new config file work.

looks like its gone again, my ch4 hd has gone again and im back to nar on bbc1 hd, sick of this bs now.

Subscribe to sly or vermin then, they will be happy to hook you up.

Unbelievable the amount of people who have no appreciation on what happens behind the scenes with folk trying to fix things in their spare time.

• Wind your neck in, i mean im sick of trying to get all the 10 boxes set up, i do appreciate what people do, im sick of whatever virgin keep doing,

• Wind your own neck in, i stand by what i said, if your sick of it then take your moaning elsewhere, also tell your payserver clients you dont have a clue so they should get themselves official recievers

• Just to be clear, I was not complaining about the situation, just reporting that I had tried ABM and had not managed to get it to work.

Out of interest has something further changed today? Is the updated ABM config file no longer working for anyone?

I'm just trying to figure out if it's broken for everyone or if I'm doing something wrong.

• Official Post

Just to be clear, I was not complaining about the situation, just reporting that I had tried ABM and had not managed to get it to work.

Out of interest has something further changed today? Is the updated ABM config file no longer working for anyone?

I'm just trying to figure out if it's broken for everyone or if I'm doing something wrong.

i updated this morning, there are no further updates tonight, and its working fine for me (you must use oscam, and only 1 channel decodes)

• Just to be clear, I was not complaining about the situation, just reporting that I had tried ABM and had not managed to get it to work.

i updated this morning, there are no further updates tonight, and its working fine for me (you must use oscam, and only 1 channel decodes)

Thanks jenseneverest.

I am using oscam, maybe it needs updating.

I don't get a not found message on oscam the way you would expect if you didn't have a line etc.

• Also my lamebd format looks a bit different than what's in the new ABM config file.

Example of a working channel from my lamedb:

BT Sport ESPN HD

p:Unknown,C:0000

0f29:011a0000:07d3:0002:25:0

Example of a "fixed" entry from the new config file (that doesn't work on my receiver):

BT Sport 2 HD

p:Unknown,c:00006d,c:01008d,c:020097,c:03006d,c:040083,C:1841,C:1850,f:5

0f3d:011a0000:07e0:0002:25:0

• Official Post

First channel is currently nar audio for me as well, so still needs fixing...

Second works but is in ac3 audio and mpeg

Update your oscam, if still no good, post the log from the non clearing channel

• Followed the process, installed oscam updated abm config, deleted, restarted box but still no sound however when you select another channel and go back to sky sports main events hd you get a second of a sound then goes off...

Edited once, last by Mdsr32: Also sound plays when you stream link in vlc ().

After the scan only the HD channels that have their PIDs commented out in the new config file work.

i have a alien2, install the new vix4 install softcam use oscam only,update abm and run scan, i found on the a2 it had to be a new image for anything to work, but still has problems ie with streaming and recording, not tried it with the sat side though as a use another box for that

i have a alien2, install the new vix4 install softcam use oscam only,update abm and run scan, i found on the a2 it had to be a new image for anything to work, but still has problems ie with streaming and recording, not tried it with the sat side though as a use another box for that

Thanks pauldb, the vix4 image worked.

• hi all ive tryed several images openvix opentv and ipdad seems to be the best yes there is still a few channels no audio some narative its deffinatly the software on the zgemmas as i have an old amiko hd t2/c this plays all hd channels with sound and doesnt have problems with narative so unless theres a codec fix for the zgemma firmwares i cant see some channels with no sound playing the sound deffinatly vm messing about see if it knock the boxes out theres always the up arrow on remote then press red button but as i say the amiko plays mgcam with full hd and sound no narative so its not mgcam issue its the way this new a52 aka ac3 plays the sound just think the abm keeps knocking the pids blank screen etc out just a heads up as ive spent days messing about with firmware finding the right one gd look there will be a fix out there hopefully but as for now just how it is till the developers create a firmware for the zgemma that plays the sound properly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!