zgemma audio description virgin media

• The patched files tested on DM800 (uses the mipsel32-nf.ipk) and DM800SE are attached to this post (they should also work on other receivers using really old images). Install using "telnet" to see any problems/dependencies.

Install with opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

• My zgemma h5 box would not let me turn off audio description. I was using latest ipab. Now i have changed to openvix problem solved. I think the ipab software is at fault.

• My zgemma h5 box would not let me turn off audio description. I was using latest ipab. Now i have changed to openvix problem solved. I think the ipab software is at fault.

The latest openvix image has the patch to fix the audio issues, i suspect ipab will patch it soon aswell :)

• hi guys, i have a zgemma box star h2 . cant get it to stop talk over for the blind to stop. done the above things [ well some of them what i understand] can any one help

• You are being very sparse with the information you are providing.

OpenViX do not make images for the Zgemma range. You are better off doingteh following:

Download the latest OpenATV 6.1 image.

Save your important files,

Flash the OpenATV image.

Setup your receiver.

• im using woosh build and all my hd channels have narrative which can't be switched off..will this fix in an update ?

A fix is already out mate you will need to update your image if wooshbuild hasn't updated it, check out abu baniaz post above yours.

• Hi All,

I am new at this, i have the same issue with audio description on HD channel with Zgemma box H.2S

The skin im using is Virtuosso and subscription is mgcamd.

Can anyone please tell me step by step how to resolve this?

• Save any important files.

Flash a recent image.

Virtuoso Image Xtreme (Vix) do not make images for your receiver. Use an official image for it

OpenPLI

OpenATV

Wooshbuild

• Hello All

I have this audio description now doing my head in!

What is the best and easiest image to flash with.

I have a star H2

Thankyou

• Hello All

I have this audio description now doing my head in!

What is the best and easiest image to flash with.

I have a star H2

Thankyou

same as the post above openatv, openpli....

• Hi Guys

I also have the audio description problem on my Zgemma H2s, I was attempting a flash, mine is running Open ATV5.3, I have downloaded the file 6.1 and have zipped it to a formatted USB, when I input the USB it says updating but doesn't do anything.

I am also a little worried about losing my IPTV, I went into software manager and did a back up to a USB but it only took about 30 seconds, does this actually back up IPTV or not, If someone could help it would be hugely appreciated.

All other channels are ok apart from movies HD.

Thanks in advance.