So close yet far..

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,293 times. The last Post () by dr4g0nfly.

• I have installed camd-manager-camd-config_1.1_mips32el.ipk on my Wetek play box.

I believe it is a plugin, that should work alongside PBnigma (powerboard) v5.3.

I can activate the App, but it seems as though I am missing somthing, because it I click on any of the following it says; "information 4 & some other stuff I do not recognise."

Can anybody help, see attachment of details of the list.

What Am I missing or doing wrong ??

• Go to plugin menu then red button to remove any plugins you dont want.

To install oscam best way is via telnet

Transfer the ipk to the tmp directory and then run this command in telnet

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

You could also install oscam via menu-plugins- powerboard centre green button

Choose cam manager in the powerboard centre to start oscam and the configs go in /etc/tuxbox/config_oscam/

• That manager is for mips based receiver, the wetek is arm based. CCcam doesn`t work on the wetek, you need oscam.

Pbnigma Oscam-Emu Collection

Hey Master G

Do I use all the files or just one of the four ?

.....I think I may have found the answer to my own question, via a dude called Tromo

Edited once, last by dr4g0nfly: I think I may have found answer.. ().

• That manager is for mips based receiver, the wetek is arm based. CCcam doesn`t work on the wetek, you need oscam.

Pbnigma Oscam-Emu Collection

Thanks Master G

But after activating the IPK file ( I hope I did) I did not see an additional option at the Plugin stage, why is that ?

Answer;

Wetek Play, CCcam & PBnigma

Edited once, last by dr4g0nfly: I did some deer stalking... ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!