Help needed please on mgcamd 1.38d

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,711 times. The last Post () by leemcuk.

• hi all, need some help/assistance

i have technomate 3t running openatv 6.1 mgcamd 1.38d.

i want to do a clean install so i download latest openatv 6.1 image and flash my box

The issue i have is when i install mgcamd 1.38d i cannot get the channels to clear.

i installed the softcam and used the newcamdlist and the mg_cfg files from my old build that i know works 100% and i cannot get the softcam to work

i have tried using other 1.38d mgcamd files, other newcamdlist files and every time i do this the mgcamd softcam never works on a new install of openatv 6.1

i always have to revert back to my old build and then the channels clear

any advise

thanks

• sorted it out now, but the reason i was flashing the openatv 6.1 image was i had no sound on sky sports main events

national geographic HD and on the latest new build of openatv 6.1 softcam works but no hd channels work

i just flashed the box with 6.0 and all hd clears but the two channels above have no sound on this image too

• Hi leemcuk

Just update ABM to the lasted one, Run ABM, choose your satellite or cable company, Then update config files, DELETE bouquets you have, Reboot your box, Run ABM Rescan Channels

Should be good to go, Only 98% work for now

Even though this is a fix for cable

Make sure you have the latest OSCAM, For there is no fix for Mgcamd yet, As from this post,
    See if your supplier can change your mgcamd to Oscam for now

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!