Irdeto2 Paired/Married Card - Pls Help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,725 times. The last Post () by kally7.

• Hi there

i currently have a subscription of an irdeto 2 service - 0602 - but the card is paired/married to the reciever. I know that with NDS you can get numbers from the reciever and convert them to key boxkey so oscam can at least recognize the card and initialize it but how can i do the same for irdeto 2 paired/married card .

I was hoping if it was possible for someone to please advise me on a how to guide or at least steer me in the right direction.

I am even open to other methods like emu for example using my own cards details if possible without the use of the providers receiver as i wish to use oscam and the card around my house.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanking you in advance

• Hi there

i currently have a subscription of an irdeto 2 service - 0602 - but the card is paired/married to the reciever. I know that with NDS you can get numbers from the reciever and convert them to key boxkey so oscam can at least recognize the card and initialize it but how can i do the same for irdeto 2 paired/married card .

Inputting serial numbers are a thing of the past these days with cs, it only works with certain NDS providers, Irdeto 2 is pretty dalm secure also and has been for years so you would have to do better than that i,m afraid... you would need camkeys and camdata for irdeto and certain caids differ..all irdeto2 cards are paired to official recievers with specific and changing pairing methods now and its extremely difficult to figure it out, furthermore,, irdeto use surflock too when needed so you would be stuffed with the amount of ecms generated anyway.

Have a look at conax or nagravision cards instead at this time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!