How to Install Ncam 64 bit on Ubuntu

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,612 times. The last Post () by carloscarlosa.

• if you look inside the NCAM RELOADED package

it gives you instructions and it works

i have it working

make folder in var called tuxbox

make folder in tuxbox called config

put config files in config

put ncam bin in

/usr/local/bin/

rc.local

/usr/local/bin/ncam

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• Hi,

You see, gays download files and in many cases there is some help file with the downloaded package, BUT people do not want to read!!! Furthermore, not feedback when you tell them to do things in this or that way!!!

The example is here!!!

How can a developer/maintainer guess how gays are doing with the uploaded files.

New versions of Ncam-reloaded for Debian/Ubuntu/openSUSE 64bit is in the Ncam-reloaded section/thread, as well as for other architectures.

carloscarlosa.

• 318 / 5,000

Hi!

i use oscam on ubuntu server. It worked fine for me for a few hours and then the service stops. I was recommended to use ncam and but I can't find the official site of the project where I can get the installer and the instructions to install it on some linux.

can you give me a hand to install it?

Thank you.

• 318 / 5,000

Hi!

i use oscam on ubuntu server. It worked fine for me for a few hours and then the service stops. I was recommended to use ncam and but I can't find the official site of the project where I can get the installer and the instructions to install it on some linux.

can you give me a hand to install it?

Thank you.

Hi mate

I work on Ncam-reloaded NOT on ncam. Thanks.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!