AFN’s switch to HD

There are 742 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 140,621 times. The last Post () by zf-freak.

• I can tell you I struggled to get the afn channels open after they changed to hd on my solo4k. I tried openatv 6.2 but no joy, but I now have them open with the latest vti image and I installed the satvenus panel and downloaded ncam 4.0. I then sent the latest softcam key file to both the tuxbox/config and usr/keys and the channels opened without doing anything else. I am guessing that the directories where set wrong to read the softcam file.

• you have only your clines in oscam.server/ncam.sever

you need reader for emulator and AFN in oscam.server/ncam.sever

Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried to edit the oscam.server/ncam.server to include the file that you wrote but without success. Could I have the oscam.server/ncam.server as it should be properly edited.

• I saw the oscam/ncam.conf and settings for stream relay and dvb-API for extended CWs are missing

fix the file like this with red

• Thanks for all your help, but still no luck for me. I even tried on the latest VTI image in Multiboot but still the same results. I'm attaching again my Config files that I'm using so that maybe this will help someone to put a correct Config Folder for Vu+ 4K with Open Blackhole image or VTI image on the Forum that will be a great help for me and also for all those who are having my same problem. With my Config Folder I'm only having audio on Ncam v4.0 and nothing on Oscam r11398 for AFN Channels on Sat 9E

config.zip

• hello bro. i have this setup working fine, but i have one problem with [service SID] both afn and mtn ww package have eight of the same SID and i have both services locking on my stb. SID= [0066= MTN MSNBC ==AFN PRIME ATLANTIC], [0067=MTN FOXNEWS ==AFN NEWS], [0068=MTN CNBC ==AFN SPORTS 1], [0069=MTN SKYNEWS ==AFN PRIME PACIFIC], [006A=MTN BBCNEWS ==AFN SPECTRUM], [006B=MTN PRIME JOUNEY ==AFN SPORTS 2], [006C= MTN SKYPORTS NEWS ==AFN FAMILY], [006D=MTN SPORTS24 ==AFN MOVIES]. so i have to change the caheex lines to "0" on AFN reader before the eight mtn ww channels can be clear. i have try some others idea but no result. please i need some expert help here. thanks

• The following Notice [accompanied by classical music]

began being broadcast on ALL AFN TV Channels @9E

from 06:00 UTC today Saturday 20th January 2018:

d5d8fb221.jpg

ALL AFN 9E Radio Stations are broadcasting the same classical piece.

This was just one ONE HOUR after the "Government Shutdown" came into effect on the east coast of the US - they didn't delay...

:(

Won't be forever...

• it will be back as soon as government finds a deal for their financial law..every year if they do not come to an agreement all non-essential services are shutdown till they make up their minds and came up with a deal in order to pass the law (lol)

• Note 3: If you have some other powervu channels which use the same srvid as one of the afn channels, they will probably not work. (thanks to nautilus7 for reminder...)

hi... joeuser... all my afn channels working perfect, all power vu channels works

but i have 2 channels that have de same srvid as one of afn... any solution?

they have 006C and 0066...

give a solution if is possible...

thanks in advanced!

• Code

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!