OpenATV İmage Dinobot 4K SE

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,895 times. The last Post () by m.ghattas.

• Thank you. Indeed OpenATV 6.5 with python 3.8.5 works really nice. OpenNFR 7.0 also uses this version of python.

Main difference betweeen OpenATV 6.5 and 7.2 is samba revision. Everything else works simillar only in newer version, in both we have the same kernel 4.4.35. OATV 6.5 is closer to 7.2 than to 6.4.

I don't understand why only remote is not working.

• Its no only the remote ,the tv channels , movies on IP e2 player , I need to switch my tv off/on to display the image , no boot logo

I sent to the teem the enigma 2 log file nothing done.

If you know some one who know Linux we can work together giving him the log file and he start to correct the image until its ready.

BR. :smiling face:

• Here with the pure2 team leader wrote abot dinobot 4k se :

I think we have u5pvr/dinobot4kse v65 image now. I hope it works reasonably well, no time to test it properly.

Again, brilliant box and SoC, kinda sad it was made in such a low series :(

Alas, ok, I can understand that it was not profitable to produce/make, probably a statement of capability/tech supermacy and rather a very good one .

• Its no only the remote ,the tv channels , movies on IP e2 player , I need to switch my tv off/on to display the image , no boot logo

I sent to the teem the enigma 2 log file nothing done.

If you know some one who know Linux we can work together giving him the log file and he start to correct the image until its ready.

BR. :smiling face:

I have only problem with remote, everything else works. It starts with logo. It might be HDMI problem. Oh HDMI CEC works not. And on TV that doesn't support 4k image is smaller.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!