Protocol not found

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,815 times. The last Post () by samsamsam.

• Hello,

Hard to say because you did not provide example problematic link not debug logs.

So, there is not possible to help you.

Probably player components on image does not support HTTPS links.

Let read how to install valid ffmpeg libs for MIPSEL based set-top-box:

http://iptvplayer.pl/ffinstallmipsel.html

You can also use player with buffering then data will be download first on your hdd/pendrive.

Active movie player can be set under blue button ("More").

Happy Christmas to you and others users

• As I wrote your ffmpeg libraries does not support HTTPS protocol.

Because, their were build without openssl support:

Code
    --disable-openssl

You should report this problem to image developers, because as I can see you installed ffmpeg libs from feed.

I also wrote how to install ffmpeg libs (precompiled by me) with HTTPS support:

http://iptvplayer.pl/ffinstallmipsel.html

I already wrote this in my previous post, so please read more carefully.

Regards,

SSS

• Hello sss,

I read your link and I have this results

OPENSSL 1.0.2, libc 2.23so but when I give the third command I have this result

root@dm7080:~$ cd /tmp wget http://iptvplayer.pl/tools/mipsel/readelf chmod 777

readelf ./readelf -a /lib/libc-*.so | grep FP: rm readelf

grep: rm: No such file or directory

grep: readelf: No such file or directory

root@dm7080:~$

So I don't know his a HARD or SOFT FLOAT can you help me? Tanks

• Your commands are wrong.

You need to execute each line separately:

Code
    cd /tmp

Code
    wget http://iptvplayer.pl/tools/mipsel/readelf

Code
    chmod 777 readelf

Code
    ./readelf -a /lib/libc-*.so | grep FP:

Code
    rm readelf
  • OK now is OK I install it but on the player I have no links available when I want start a stream

So I think I know the problem I flash an old image from 12.12.17 after I do an update from iptv player and the firmware all stream going I have no problems but when I do the update from mediaPortal(22.12) ffmpeg change, and the streams on the iptv player don't go

• @snoubidou

What MediaPortal have to do with ffmpeg?

exteplayer3 which are using ffmpeg was written especially for the IPTVPlayer, so are you sure that MediaPortal change ffmpeg libs?

Anyway this is not topic for IPTVPlayer support.

Your libraries ffmpeg for exteplayer3 or gstreamer for gstplayer must support HTTPS links to be able to play HTTPS uri without buffering.

If this is not case then you always can use movie player with buffering.

Regards,

SSS

• Hello SSS , i have the same error issue as above. I have DM900 and after last update of dreamos , ı cannot watch anything but protocol error code. Do you have teh solution for arm processors?

thank you and happy new year

• gestapo35370

Please use following commands to install ffmpeg libraries:

Code
    cd /tmp
    wget http://iptvplayer.pl/resources/ffmpeg3.2.2_armv7_fpu_hard_openssl1.0.2_dash_librtmp_native_rtmp.tar.gz
    tar -xvf ffmpeg3.2.2_armv7_fpu_hard_openssl1.0.2_dash_librtmp_native_rtmp.tar.gz -C /
    rm ffmpeg3.2.2_armv7_fpu_hard_openssl1.0.2_dash_librtmp_native_rtmp.tar.gz
    sync

After installation please check if ffmpeg is working:

Code
    ffmpeg -version

Then make E2 restart and go to IPTVPlayer. It will detect ffmpeg and ask you to install exteplayer3.

Regards,

SSS

• Brother thank you very much, it works as charm.

Have a good night !!!

• SamSamSam. You are the best. You have the best plug in ever for enigma 2. I enjoy this plugin so much. I spend most of my time watching it. I have a problem comes up lately after installing a new image on SH4 receiver. Here is the information about my device:

SH4 - st7111
    Pkteam 5.5 on external USB. I have Openpli5 installed on the internal flash.
    I downloaded the last IPTVplayer plug in via telnet command. Version 2018-01-11.02

I have one problem with Web stream. When I select "on Air" icon and then select "Web streams player" and then go to "Weebtv" and select any of the available viewed channels now (live) the plug in try to open the stream then I get this error message "Operation not permitted. Code:-1" This happens only with PKteam image which I have installed few days ago on external usb.

IPTVplayer plug in on the internal flash of the receiver ( with OpenPLi5) works fine. By the way i changed the configuration of the IPTV so any temporary data goes to "tmp" and disables all the buffering. folder for cache data "/hdd/IPTVcashe"

Any suggestion???

• update''''''

after reading some of your previous replies, I could make it work. I clicked blue button a menu came out. The first option in the list was "Change active movie player"

it was " auto selection based on the setting.:"

I changed that to " external player 3 wihtou buffering" but it didn't work and I receivered the same error message. When I changed the option to " external player 3 with buffering" it worked and it buffered for couple of minutes them the channel started to play normally on TV.|

This is strange because on OpenPli5 taapt. I didn't have to do this change. and it didn't use to buffer. On PKteam this problem came out>>

Any suggestions???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!