UNO4KSE RECEIVER CCCAM AND MGCAMD PROBLEMS

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,025 times. The last Post () by ak2013.

• HI Master G and others

I have tried blackhole, openli, open atv and PKT images ...they can not run cccam or mgcamd accounts....blackhole tried but too slow or not at all to open...any links for working cccam config and mgcamd...or any other image??? also tried openvix all the same....please assist urgently if you can...the receiver s too new and very few images so far hence these problems

• install oscam from image feed

if there is nothing to install, firstly install linuxsat panel or satvenus panel, both You can find here on forum

then from panel You can download oscam, ncam for Your image

then also here on forum You download one tool named cccam2oscam converter

install on computer, run, find folder on Your computer where You have C lines stored, click on convert

as a result You have Your lines converted and placed in oscam.server file

that file replace with one You find in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam where all oscam config are placed by default , and restart oscam from menu

• Official Post

is there something that is not right?

You are a bit vague with info, so could be any number of things.

Which image are you using ?

Which oscam did you install (link) ?

Have you checked the oscam web interface to see if oscam is working ? any errors in the live log ?

Show us an example how you converted the line, without revealing server details.

• Hi

I downloaded converter then converted to oscam cccam and Nlines then saved then as oscam. Iam running blackhole image and I downloaded oscam from satvenus panel. I sound vague and forgive me for that because Iam new all along I have been using cccam ,newcamd and mgcamd and I have never used oscam. I need therefore step by step instructions and I will give full details. For example I was not guided that i need to enter oscam config through the web all I was told restart the receiver and watch. I have tried PKT and blackhole images....with PKT oscam gave me an error oscam not installed but i installed from image feed. I tried linuxsat panel but all could not install

Hi master

I then enter etc/tuxbox/oscam config/oscam.server and its when i save converted files...but could not work....

Any link to oscam that is working for blackhole or PKT images that I should install??? Sorry to bother you so much Iam a learner and you are the mentor,,be patient with slow learners

• Official Post

Attached file is for blackhole image.

Start fresh and flash new image.

Install oscam.

Reboot.

Convert your c / nl ine to a reader with cccam2oscam

FTP to etc/tuxboxconfig

Edit existing oscam.server with your reader and save. Or overwrite oscam.server with a working version.

Reboot.

Start oscam via blue button.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!