*NEW* Enigma2 1080 Skin Converter

• I only wanted to try the game for the game and I must say that it works great.

I used enigma2-plugin-skins-pd1loi-full-hd-night_2.5_all which is 1920 * 1080 and everything went perfect.

Now I'm using it on my zgemma star h2

He only gave an error message on the picon_default.png but I think because the file has zero bytes

:thumbup:

absolutely done only out of curiosity, good work

4.jpg2.jpg3.jpg1.jpg5.jpg

• Well for over 12 months I have been constantly asked to make 1080 versions of my skins. To be honest I just couldn't be bothered trawling through thousands of lines of code and doing the manual calculations. As most boxes are now at least 1080, it had to be done sooner or later.

I am surprised no one has ever made such a program before. Apart from a few faffy RegEx groups to pic up the elements... it really wasnt that difficult to do.

Hopefully it will make the laborious task of converting skins a lot simpler now for hobbyists and skinners. Whether downsizing or upsizing.

Cheers for testing it. :thumbup:

** why has no one noticed the lower case "to" on Convert To 720.... OCD.... =O

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by KiddaC ().

• As this program has been downloaded 80+ times, and there is very little feedback, Do I just presume this is all working funky dory for everyone.

I know it works for all the elements in my skins as my new 1080 skins are proof of the pudding. Apart from a few little things that should have been in the skins from the off, I haven't found a single error yet. But its still good to know peoples experiences with other skins.

• As this program has been downloaded 80+ times, and there is very little feedback, Do I just presume this is all working funky dory for everyone.

I know it works for all the elements in my skins as my new 1080 skins are proof of the pudding. Apart from a few little things that should have been in the skins from the off, I haven't found a single error yet. But its still good to know peoples experiences with other skins.

its perfect mate (your convertor), its like you say, errors with the skin in the first place that then becomes the challenge.

• Hi KiddaC, thanks very much for this wonderful skin converter.

If possible, could you make another one for dreambox to re-adjust the left-top corner of the “On Screen Display” (Osd) to the right and lower please? Alternatively, shift every details (all the images and wordings) inside the Osd more to the centre of the Osd, in another words is to have a broader border. It will be awesome.

Many dreambox users will praises and thanks you wholeheartedly.

Best Regards