Very strange OSCAM failures

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,166 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• I run oscam-emu 11392 on OpenBH4.1 and have had a very strange failure twice in the past three days. I was watching a channel using a share that suddenly stopped, other channels on the same share worked fine. Restarted cam - now all shared channels lost. Checked PV channels - all stopped opening! Restart GUI - still nothings opens. Do a complete power-cycle, still nothing open. To get channels back the only solution (that I have found) is to reload the most recent backup image.

Am I alone withe this issue? Any idea what the problem is? Any idea what the solution might be?

Thanks.

• No I did not check that oscam was still running, but I did restart it. Yes I have a reader for AFN - which doesn't need a share, so that is why I tried afn but nothing. For all the world it is as if there is something like a "memory leak" which is not released even with a restart??

• The whole point of switching to oscam was for afn, so running without afn reader is pointless - might as well go back to cccam. Also fault only shown up twice in three days means I would need to run for a very long time (without afn) to decide whether the problem had gone. Is this "little bug" fixed in any future releases of oscam-emu (I am currently on 11392)?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!