Very strange OSCAM failures

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,181 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• I run oscam-emu 11392 on OpenBH4.1 and have had a very strange failure twice in the past three days. I was watching a channel using a share that suddenly stopped, other channels on the same share worked fine. Restarted cam - now all shared channels lost. Checked PV channels - all stopped opening! Restart GUI - still nothings opens. Do a complete power-cycle, still nothing open. To get channels back the only solution (that I have found) is to reload the most recent backup image.

Am I alone withe this issue? Any idea what the problem is? Any idea what the solution might be?

Thanks.

• No I did not check that oscam was still running, but I did restart it. Yes I have a reader for AFN - which doesn't need a share, so that is why I tried afn but nothing. For all the world it is as if there is something like a "memory leak" which is not released even with a restart??

• The whole point of switching to oscam was for afn, so running without afn reader is pointless - might as well go back to cccam. Also fault only shown up twice in three days means I would need to run for a very long time (without afn) to decide whether the problem had gone. Is this "little bug" fixed in any future releases of oscam-emu (I am currently on 11392)?

• i think it is less in 11397,but it is still there (i don't know if there is any point for fix).

oscam isn't only for afn,but also tandberg and powervu,which cccam can't handle...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!