XCplugin and TMDb + IMDb (Test)

There are 51 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,850 times. The last Post () by zaccomass.

• XCplugin and Database Movie (test)

Added 2 methods to get a complete epg

1.TMDb Plugin

Install TMDb movie database internet

Version in use TMDb version 0.7-r1" (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmdb_0.7-r2_all)

Install

Now if you press EPG button on the xcplugin you always open TMDb (if the TMDb plugin is installed obviously) otherwise it will work as always

(Optional Language)

Open with notepad++ file tmdb.py in folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/tmdb

replace this line

config.plugins.tmdb.lang = ConfigSelection(default="de", choices = ["de", "en"])

with this

config.plugins.tmdb.lang = ConfigSelection(default="it", choices = ["de", "en", "it", "fr", "ru", "bg", "po", "lv", "da", "nl", "fi", "el", "he", "hu", "no", "pt", "ro", "sk", "sl", "es", "swe", "tr", "uk", "cz"])

add other language if you want

save tmdb.py and reboot gui

2 IMDb Plugin (thank's aime_jeux)

You can also install IMDb

if you press EPG button on the xcplugin you always open IMDb (if the IMDb plugin is installed obviously) otherwise it will work as always

##########Italian

XCplugin e database Movie (test)

Aggiunti 2 metodi per ottenere un epg completo

1 metodo TMDb Plugin

Installa TMDb Internet del database dei film

Versione in uso TMDb versione 0.7-r1 "enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmdb_0.7-r2_all"

Installare

Ora se premi il tasto EPG su xcplugin, apri sempre TMDb (se il plugin TMDb è installato ovviamente) altrimenti funzionerà come sempre

(lingua opzionale)

Apri con il file notepad++ tmdb.py nella cartella /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugin/Estensions/tmdb

sostituire questa linea

config.plugins.tmdb.lang = ConfigSelection (default = "de", choices = ["de", "en"])

con questa

config.plugins.tmdb.lang = ConfigSelection (default = "de", choices = ["de", "en", "it", "fr"])

aggiungi altra lingua se vuoi

salva tmdb.py e riavvia gui

2 metodo IMDb (grazie aime_jeux)

Puoi anche installare IMDb

se premi il tasto EPG sul xcplugin, apri sempre IMDb (se il plugin IMDb è installato ovviamente) altrimenti funzionerà come sempre

Attached

Install plugin XCplugin 5.2 and overwrite the folder attached to ---> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugin/Estensions/

tmdb ipk -> TMDb - The Movie Database

tmdb.py with all language (to folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugin/Estensions//tmdb)

Dependence -- python-requests

Thank's for test

Grazie per il test

5d290f6672d5edcae5e7c.jpg

fe5effc378308.jpg

677952b23e4.jpg

Request

opkg install python-html

opkg install python-image

opkg install python-imaging

opkg install python-argparse

opkg install python-shell

opkg install python-html

opkg install python-subprocess

opkg install python-xml

opkg install python-twisted-web

opkg install python-unixadmin

opkg install python-misc

opkg install python-lxml

• Open with notepad++ file tmdb.py in folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/tmdb

replace this line

config.plugins.tmdb.lang = ConfigSelection(default="de", choices = ["de", "en"])

with this

config.plugins.tmdb.lang = ConfigSelection(default="it", choices = ["de", "en", "it", "fr", "ru", "bg", "po", "lv", "da", "nl", "fi", "el", "he", "hu", "no", "pt", "ro", "sk", "sl", "es", "swe", "tr", "uk", "cz"])

arabic lang is in list ??? add you in list ;)

• Lu che dire aggiornado il xcplugin dalla 5.2 alla 5.3 effettuato install di enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmdb_0.7-r2_all, modificato stringa, riavviato e SUPER !!!!!

Grazie ancora della tua passione

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• Hello mate since the file is in .rar and not ipk, can you tell me how to install it. do i have to copy all file to a folder in Dm900 . my image is OpenHDF 6.2

Thank you.

• yes you told me to install the new version of xcplugin but you didn,t give me the ipk file , since the .rar zip file could not be install. I ask you for xcplugin ipk file. or give me instructions on how to install the zip file. I have install the tmdb ipk but the xcplugin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!