zgemma h2s iptv player problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,101 times. The last Post () by micksnr.

• hi all,this is my first post on this forum so hello to all members.i recently set up a zgemma h2s for a m8 running whooshbuild v7 (latest build) added a iptv sub,all thats OK.The problem is with some content on the iptv player plug-in that is in the build .95% of content plays fine but some plays with no sound mainly series streams. I dont think its the server there end because the same content plays fine on my zgemma h2s running identical build. All is up to date.Tried removing the plug-in and re-installing from plug-in download section but the same problem is still there. Done a few of these over the years but never had this strange problem.my next step is to re-flash image from scratch and start again.Any ideas please.:) This is the IPTV PLAYER PLUG-IN AND NOTHING TO DO WITH XTREAMTV IPTV APP TO BE CLEAR THAT'S FINE.CHEERS

• @bangloud

I think you respond to own question. If same content works ON one one set-top-box but not in another one then the problem will be with the your Eenigma2 or your set-top-box drivers.

You can made simple test. Switch IPTVPlayer do Recorder mode. Download file and try play not using IPTVPlayer.

For example using MediaPlayer from your Enigma2 distribution.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!