DM800 HD SE Cable Audio assistance

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,167 times. The last Post () by andylid24.

• In the words of my idol Morrisey "please please please. Let me get what i want god knows is wud be the first time"

Ok so i have my slinky dm800hse clone ssl84 box currently out of order.

All was good using openatv images for last 4 years. Then came along the audio description issue in nov.

I have searched for latest images with the fix for weeks and everytime i attempt to flash 'wrong architecture' on browser then no ca found on the box itself.

I somehow found an openvix image last week which actually flashed to my amazement. Got it all setup audio issues fixed happy days.

Until my mrs turned off at the wall and it gets stuck when booting. This means everytime its powered off i have to reflash.

What im after is a latest image with the audio fix that wont get stuck on boot.

Failing that if there is none out there i wuld like to succesfully fix the audio issue using an older image. I have tried this before by uninstalling ABM 2.8 and installing 2.9. Was gutted when audio issue was still present. If any one can help me i would be soso grateful.

As a last resort and i say this skeptically i am up for trying to update bootloader but havent a scooby wat to do. A kind veteran of this forum has pmd me a image which will do the job but he told me to find an update ssl bootloader and i dont know what he means.

On closing i would like to say that 'heaven knows im miserable now'. Im close to setting fire to this icon of a box and burying it in my back garden. It would be the easy thing to do to buy a cheap shitty zgemma and use a wooshbuild to solve evertthing but i actually care about the dm800 aa it has been very loyal and robust.

Anyone have a clue?

• this image is for the DM800HD PVR not the DM800 HD SE so wont work on your device

• Official Post

Ok so i have my slinky dm800hse clone ssl84 box currently out of order

Need to know which sim card is inside it, estar , sim2, ferrari ?

Flashing an image that isn`t compatible with sim card and bootloader will give the no ca error.

I have tried this before by uninstalling ABM 2.8 and installing 2.9.

Try the mips32el version of ABM ABM AutoBouquetsMaker plugin For ARM based Receivers, Black Hole & VTi images.

• thanks for the response guys, with having the kids all week todays the first real chance ive got to have a bash. Its a sim2 version.

I have been in many threads were it claims they are all dm800se clone sim2 images but they dont work. Like i say i got this openvix image from where god knows but not rebooting is a ball ache.

abu i will try this openpli image and feedback.

thanks re the abm mispel will try that too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!