Wicardd 1.19 + cccam?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,113 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• Hi,

I need some help.I am try Wikardd at openatv image on vuzero and it's worked really well.I like to use it but I think that wicardd is only client -not server.Can i use wicardd only for cccam lines reader and cccam or oscam for server and how I can config both emu?Can you help me with config files please?

• if you have cccam configed before you can add C-lines to wicardd by using telnet commands ---> wicardd -a

and for help of wicardd you can type wicardd -h on terminal

and also you can add Cline manually like this to wicardd.conf

account = user:pass@server:port

• I tried to run wicardd emu and with c line it works super.Now I'm wondering if wicardd can do the same as cccam (not just as cccam client but cccam server too) so i can put users like in cccam F: user: passwd

and that wicardd works as a server. this is that I can add and share it like with cccam ..

In some forums I found info that it can but I can not do it.I made a cccam server and user section on wicardd config but users is immediately

disconecting.

I need help about wicardd.config how I must configure it?

Here is my config

• [server]

name = CCcam-1

active = 1

type = cccam

provider = all

force_auto_update = 1

port = 35540

cc_version = 2.1.3

cc_build = 3165

cc_hop = 2

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• sagres

with you

what is wincard ?

wicardd emu can be used in receiver and linux distros

you know what your using

o que você está usando

no one else knows

if your going to ask a question at least give some info

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited 2 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!