Sat reciver working with Viasat

There are 46 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,560 times. The last Post () by buenso.

• Hello everybody,

I will be happy if somebody can inform if any receiver working with Viasat new black cards. I have access to their CAM modul, SD receiver, UHD receiver and HD receiver. I hate their own receiver and onlty want to use any other linux based HD or 4K receiver insteaded of their own. Card sharing is not important for me only working Linux based receiver. I have seen here that Mutant HD2400 maybe is working. Anybody can conrirm if any other receiver can be used? My own reciver att this moment are Dreambox DM800 (first edition) and VU+ UNO 4K.

Thanks for all great jobb you do out there

• Thanks Hex, What image do you use on Solo4K, and is there anything I should know about oscan config files, activation of cards in receivers? I have not activated my new cards yet and have SD, HD and UHD receiver from Viasat.

• I use openATV 6.2 and you must know your boxid

reader]

label = viasat

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci1 (or /dev/sc0) depends what reader U use upper or lower

localcards = 0940:000000

caid = 0940

boxid = xxxxxxxx

ins7e11 = 15

fix07 = 0

detect = cd

mhz = 450

cardmhz = 2700

ident = 0940:000000

group = 1

emmcache = 1,3,2,0

auprovid = 000940

Set NDS Read Tiers = 1 (new)

Use NDS boxid converter if U dont know how to make it yourself

NDS-Box Key Converter.rar

Card is updating in E2 box no problem

Br

Hex

• Thank you!

Do I need to activate my card in sd receiver or does it work if its activated in HD or UHD receiver?

Do I need ciplushelper for it to work?

Is there a plugin for feed to download softcam or does it need to be install manually with ipk installer?

• It doesnt work if it is activated in HD (in UHD dont know probably not)

My card was activated in E2 (it is paired with Via CI modul)

No you dont need ciplushepler because Via module doesnt work with Dreambox or Vu+, it works with Mutant hd then U can watch HD channels too.

Yes install ipk installer

Br Hex

• I am a bit conused. Does Via modul + new card works in VU+ Uno 4K or other E2 if its activated in CI modul of that receiver? In your latest post you wrote " No you dont need ciplushepler because Via module doesnt work with Dreambox or Vu+ " but in yor first post you wrote Via card works in any receiver if its paired with modul. Does it mean that I activate and pair card in E2 receiver with Via modul and than use only card in cardreader?

Do I convert Via modul ID number with NDS box key converter?

HD2400 is a bit old and difficult to find and buy. Do you know if it works with Mutant HD51 4k?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my too many questions. It prabably will help many other too now when Via change their cards. Last time I did these changes was 6-7 years ago and everything has been working fine untill now.

• I have a Via CI+ modul. The CI+modul and the card (0940) was paired in an Samsung Tv.
    Then i mounted the CI+ modul in an Mut@nt HD2400 (OpenPli 4) with CI-plus helper plugin. And it works like a charm :) Including HD-channels.
    I do think I've read some place that a similiar solution also works with Mut@nt HD51.

When you mounted CI+ modul in mutant after it was activated and paired in Samsung TV, did you convert( nds box key conver) and put box-id in oscam server file or maybe its not needed when using CI+ modul?

• satelit20 Oscam and boxkey etc is not necessary when the Card is in the CI+ modul.
    When the card is in the CI you get all HD which you are paying for. :)

As hexman says - if you put the card directly to the internal reader on your box, you need Oscam and Boxid.
    But then again - only SD-channels :(

• Official Post

I have a Via CI+ modul. The CI+modul and the card (0940) was paired in an Samsung Tv.
    Then i mounted the CI+ modul in an Mut@nt HD2400 (OpenPli 4) with CI-plus helper plugin. And it works like a charm :) Including HD-channels.
    I do think I've read some place that a similiar solution also works with Mut@nt HD51.

Does this STB have FBC Tuner?   

Intresting since you got the Viasat CI to work in that STB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• I have now order a Mutant HD51 and hope that I can get it to work with HD channel. What image do you suggest for that?

Before that I need to get my new card to work with UNO 4K. Is this process below correct?

1. Activate new card in Via original SD reciver

2.Convert receiver number to get box-id(SD receiver it was activated in)

2.OpenATV 6.2 (or which one do you suggest) with OScam and those lines @hexman gave earlier in this tread

And hopefully with this I can get SD channel. Do I miss something like ciplushelper or maybe its not needed? Maybe someone can make a good guied out of these solutions.

Thanks everybody

• I have a Via CI+ modul. The CI+modul and the card (0940) was paired in an Samsung Tv.

Does this STB have FBC Tuner?   

Intresting since you got the Viasat CI to work in that STB

If I understand it correct, it says AVL6211 tuner card.

• As said, I run OpenPli 4 for my Mut@nt HD2400. This will probably work on HD51 as well I guess.

• Use Openatv lates and this works with Mut@nt HD51 no need for cipluss helper

Viasat nordic / New card 0940 works in Mut@nt HD 51 and Formuler boxes

this are the only boxes based on Enigma2 that Viasat cards

Tiviar Alpha+ and Tiviar Mini are non Enigma2 boxes that works directly with Viasat ci+ cam and card

all other boxes that are made from Fortis factory and have same hardware as Tiviar should work with Viasat to

• Use Openatv lates and this works with Mut@nt HD51 no need for cipluss helper

Viasat nordic / New card 0940 works in Mut@nt HD 51 and Formuler boxes

this are the only boxes based on Enigma2 that Viasat cards

Tiviar Alpha+ and Tiviar Mini are non Enigma2 boxes that works directly with Viasat ci+ cam and card

all other boxes that are made from Fortis factory and have same hardware as Tiviar should work with Viasat to

And this works with HD.channels as well?

• Sorry if I ask something that you already answer..
    I have activated the Viasat black card in my Samsung HD receiver
    I got picture on all Viasat SD channels, but it get short breaks every 10th second..
    I suspect mg_cfg settings.. !?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!