2 OSCAM 1 Set Top Box, how???

There are 113 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,559 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• OK.
    Please get out of the easy people way of speak normally they ONLY say "...but it doe not work."

I think I need more info to understand the problem. I need you to be more expressive in your answer. Treat me like a child. One thing is Logs reports. Another thing oscam build do not execute. Lets keep the issues apart.

A)Lets start from explaining the original situation without any update.

• My understanding is that you can watch tv. tvheadend webif works and oscam webif work. You can watch Tanberg and powerve encrypted.
    • But oscam build is old and I guess some of the new powervu channels do not work.

b) What happen when you did use the oscams submited by other people.

For exmaple you can say.

oscam --help did not show anything ans top/ps program do not show it is working.

or oscam do execute , i can see oscam webif, but logs reports some problems.

C) Finally you try my solution.

IMPORTANT:

1. You have to remove original oscam. make sure webif does not workstion.
    2. "/sdcard" there are many posibilities, like /storage/sdcard/ etsc. But for my explanation I will use "/sdcard"

Now you install my files. Clearly you do not install them in /home/user./ That is for the emulation in qemu. Instead for now you use your own sdcard. Lets say your Android Sdcard address is at: "/sdcard"

1. create a folder call "user"
    2. Then you move files from home.tar.xz from /home/user to: /sdcard/user/ . See change home for sdcard.
    3. Now you need to edit oscam config and make sure adreses pointing to home now point to sdcard.
    4. edit /sdcard/user/oscam.sh do the same.

make sure one more time oscam webif is not up and running as program may have a setup to reboot again if fail.

Open a terminal

• #su
    • #chmod +x /sdcard/user/oscam.sh
    • #chmod +x /sdcard/user/oscam/oscam
    • #cd /sdcard/user

Now execute oscam help to check if it executes

• #oscam/oscam --help

Now you should see that the help shows. So lets test webif

• #./oscam.sh or yuo can do #/sdcard/user/oscam.sh

Now goto webif and check your config files one more time. You may need to ad one of a few keys for your sats.

can you watch tv?

How we doing?

Now finally you go to logs and tell me the errors.

See I spent f@$#% 15 minutes writing this,. You can spent more time writing the problem. By the way I am not upset I do like to help you. f@$#% is like a joke. Take your time. we have whole day or weeks ahead. Will wait for your response.

• what everybody I know with this box needs is the hability to be capable to build our own OSCAM bin without depending from the manufacturer, because they have turn the wheel to another direction, they moved from Android to Enigma2 now...

so, the current OSCAM, the one we are using, they that comes with the box is old, it does have PowerVU support and other things, but for example, power is getting patch every once in a while, we have not been able to keep the same rythim as everybody with other boxes, currently OSCAM is getting patch for nagra CAK7, we are not going to be able to get that patch, because as of today, there is no way possible to create our own OSCAM.

so, you build, the box was capable to see, but if I tune a channel, your OSCAM bin won't do anything, because there is no comunication with your bin and the tuner, the DVBAPI is the link, is the bridge between both, the tuner and the software portion which is the bin.

so if I get DVBAPI not dectected the bin wont work at all, there is no log, there is nothing more, that's is the log, the DVBAPI i not connecting.

• Listen I am having trouble with this forum behavior. I guess I hate java script. So it keeps submitting my unfinished posts. I bet you did not read the whole edited post in post 21. I want to help you. But you need to stop trying to explained what YOU understand is the problem and what YOU understand is the Solution. No I am not upset. I need you to show me the fact not YOUR analysis.

Here is what I am going to do I will kill wifi so that the forum scripts do not bather me. Lets see if that helps.

I understood you just want to watch TV. So you just want your dbapi. hehehehe. But guess what! I am a week from that. Now tuneup or sync with me.

So we need to do this step by step.

• Need to know if my build ( any progam I make in simulation) do work inside your REAL box.
    • Need to know if your old oscam was removed and not creating any problem.
    • Need to know if you choose an appropriate area to work our linux kernel program running under Android. I sugested /sdcard/user
    • Need to know if my "NOT FINISHED static oscam build" execute and finds its configs. See we do not need dbapi. I do not care about that at the moment.

So one more time tune with me, Need my help! Then ask what I need from you. I do not want to here about not been able to watch TV or DVBapi.

Now if you want my help please do what is in post #21 part C.

And one more time I am not upset nor I want you to be upset with me. So are we buddys or not.

But I need answers to simple steps question so that I can understand where we are. I am sorry that I am ignoring your analysis. But Please keep with me an you will end up not only with a working oscam but with a valid toolchain to build your own oscam as you please, Now go an do your assignment.

• Even when I said I am gong step by step and not worrying if it do TV OK. Well lets make a change. I will like you send me your private config inside your box by PM. Well in this way if for any reazon you get TV then I guess you get luck and good for you.

But most important then I place the oscam/tvheadend files in correct place as you have, use same user/pass and Network setup.

This will result in less efort from your side as my emultion is 100% as your Real thing.

What I need then:

Your oscam config folder and its location.

Your tvheadend location and a copy of your config. Go to webif by:

Now at the top hit [About] tab

olmost in the bottom you see the info mine a coy I build redas for example:

Code
    Build: 0.0.0~unknown (2018-07-12T23:42:29-04:00) Toggle details

Hit the last blue word where it say "Toggle Detais"

C&P what it show and send it by PM mine for example reads

In Ubuntu the folder config is at "$HOME/.hts" see it is hidden as it has a "." in front of the name.

Now I have read around it may be at "/home/hts/.hts". In any case open a new normal terminal ( NO su).

To find your user name

• #echo $USER

To find out your Home directory

• #echo $HOME

Now lest check a few possible locations

• #ls -la $HOME/.hts
    • #ls -la $HOME/hts
    • #ls -la /home/hts/.hts
    • #ls -la /sdcard/.hts
    • #ls -la /sdcard/hts

note adjust sdcard to you real sdcard location

• cd /sdcard
    • su

• service tvheadend stop
    • tar cvfp tvheadend.tar /home/hts/.hts

You had created a tar file called tvheadend.tar in /sdcard

Send me those by PM.

• bear with me a bit,

answering your questions:

- From post (#23):

• Need to know if my build ( any progam I make in simulation) do work inside your REAL box. ---> yes it did worked
    • Need to know if your old oscam was removed and not creating any problem. ----> yes I replaced that bin with yours.
    • Need to know if you choose an appropriate area to work our linux kernel program running under Android. I sugested /sdcard/user ---> yes, no problem with it, I like more this folder, just personal preference: OSEbuild/installation
    • Need to know if my "NOT FINISHED static oscam build" execute and finds its configs. See we do not need dbapi. I do not care about that at the moment. ----> yes 100%.

What I need then(post (#24):

Your oscam config folder and its location. ----> /data/oscam

Your tvheadend location and a copy of your config. Go to webif by: ---> pending I will answer once I get home.

• Greate so armel compilation/toolchain works. WE need to deal with the settings.

I will try fegol one in emulation.

But I can guess the answer on DANNYPS4 router, it will not descrabable. As I am guessing we will need to update TVHeadend. But we will find out what version is install latter I guess.

I spent the day working on this. Many related to resolving issues with the share network in emulation.

Well I end up redirecting tcp ports. Then no ping witch confuse me as I thought there where no net. But I was wrong. Even when I have no ping I have network. So oscam run but no webif. Then just right now I found that due to not properly set up network I end up with 10.0.2.15. And guess what was oscam the one that block me out. I adjust oscam.conf and now I have webif.

So now I have to compile a TVHEAdend or find a binary all ready build. And hope that I do not have trouble redirecting my USB.

• On my personal side I am just learning to compile and emulate on qemu. Clearly with he advantage that your problem is the objective on test. So we kill to birds at once. But you need to understand that I do not have any other means to test if what i do is correct. So resolving the emulation network and getting the files form you is the only way I can do a little of work.

We will be waiting to your responce if TVHeadend have extended capabilities.

• Fego oscam file. do not work for me as ot is not static compilation. It depends in libraries I do not have. Well maybe if I copy the libraries from sdk who knows.

Here is my latest. Test it. But report in steps.

Tell me if execute.

Any errors.

is the webif running

finally if it connects to tvheadend.

Please also tell me what program you use to watch tv?

How is the Play list composed?

Do you have VLC install?

• Once I see a zipped files of both your oscam and tvheadend i will be able to have a better Idea. But I was reading again the forum and I realize that in

See you can see

Code
    extended_cw_api               = 1

That can give us an Idea if your old tvheadend do in fact have extended_cw_api

• answering one question at the time, this OSCAM build is what we need, however doesn´t have the EMU reader for powervu...

OSCAM log:

• 2018/08/24 22:29:44 37A861D6 c (client) plain dvbapi-client granted (anonymous, au=off)
    • 2018/08/24 22:29:44 37A861D6 c (dvbapi) dvbapi channelcache loaded from /storage/sdcard/OSEbuild/OSCam/conf/oscam.ccache
    • 2018/08/24 22:29:44 37A861D6 c (dvbapi) Detected Hisilicon{1}. <-- this is a good sign

pasteboard.co

Edited 2 times, last by DANNYPS4 ().

• if path to oscam is located at /system the you can try to locate tvheadend at

• #ls -la /system

Hope you can find the configs.

answering this question, here is the tvheadend...

root@u5pvr-debian:~# ls -la /system

total 100

drwxr-xr-x 20 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 .

drwxr-xr-x 24 root root 4096 Aug 23 2017 ..

drwxr-xr-x 61 root root 4096 Jul 13 2017 app

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 backuprestore

drwxr-xr-x 4 root aid_shell 4096 Aug 24 00:53 bin

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4240 Aug 1 2008 build.prop

drwxr-xr-x 11 root aid_shell 4096 Aug 24 00:53 etc

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 fonts

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 framework

drwxr-xr-x 8 root root 12288 Jul 28 2017 lib

drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 lost+found

drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 media

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 oscam <----- oscam is here

drwxr-xr-x 42 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 priv-app

drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 samba

drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 tts

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 ttx

drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 tvheadend <------tvheaded is here

drwxr-xr-x 7 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 usr

drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 vendor

drwxr-xr-x 2 root aid_shell 8192 Aug 24 00:53 xbin

• ok, this oscam bin doesn´t work, is not like the first one you shared, my box doesn´t recognize it and it wont start...

this box has an apk built by the manufature, is called eON tv, this app connects to the TVheadend #1, and yes I do have VLC installed but for my other videos and stuff...

• answering this question:

– TVHeadend Server # 1 (ver 3.2 custom) and if I access it thru the web interface there is no option to enable or disable extended_cw_api like with the other tvheadend which is 4.1, but this one doesn´t manage the tuners.

• oscam-patched-1516-arm-linux-androideabi-his.zip

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!