2 OSCAM 1 Set Top Box, how???

There are 113 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,560 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• fegol

HEHEHE Listen, I had build many many programs in my life including kernels. But the truth is that I am no expert and always learning but very slow.

In this project I done all sort of weird experiments. In fact as I all ready told DANNYPS4 that my builds will not be doing TV as I had disabled most of the stuff. Why?, because I only intended to see if my builds at least do start running in his device, So I only wanted to see if webif got up and running. Why again? Because I do not have the Real TV Box so I only can emulate and hope for the best.

What are for?

CFLAGS="-fPIE"

LDFLAGS="-fPIE -pie"

@DANNYPS4

I am not upset nor trying to upset you. I will help you as best as I can as long I have time at home. I guess I am some how free at the moment do not know in the future.

I hope fegol new oscam do work for you.

I still here learning a lot at home. See let me be honest. In my own project I want my PCSAT USB card to bee hook to an old Android phone, instead of my PC as the phone Power load is minimal compare to the PC!!!

So All I am doing with you is just a pre-learning experience against my own project.

Ok you told me you had found where we think the program binaries are at:

root@u5pvr-debian:~# ls -la /system

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 oscam <----- oscam is here

drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Jan 1 1970 tvheadend <------tvheaded is here

Thanks, that info is good to know also. But the important is where the configs are located and if you can zipped them and send them to me by PM. You can delete all private info like keys I do not need them. But oscam hts configs in general.

Normally android store app data in /data/data. You can do ls -ls /data/data and you will see what is in there. But I mention that tvheadend like to store its data in ".hts" folder

we are looking for a folder called: tvheadend ot tvh ot hts or ".hts" with the dot. I did show you other possibilities where it can be located:

#ls -la /data

#ls -la /data/data

But from the image you just posted about oscam I can also figure that you had oscan config in /storage/sdcard/OSEbuild/OSCam. So more possibilities like

#ls -la /storage/sdcard/

#ls -la /storage/sdcard/OSEbuild/

#ls -la /storage/sdcard/OSEbuild/OSCam

So do me a favor do

#su

#tar cvpfz /storage/sdcard/OSEbuild.tgz /storage/sdcard/OSEbuild

#tar cvpfz /storage/sdcard/hts.tgz s/data/data/.hts

where "/data/data/.hts" is our asume location the data files of tvheadend files. Adjust as necesarry.

Then send me the file via PM. You can always passwrd the file using zip and upload them to an place you like like tinnyupload.

• This is another one, is working and DVBAPI also is found....

this is the list of commands I use to compile for android OSCAM but does not work for my box:

fegol can you share your method?? so we wont bother you in the future... Thanks

• uploading my OSCAM confi files, the TVHeadend is a bit heavy and is taking a while to complete.

once done I will also posted.

• 1rst I am happy with what you had done. I have my needed files and most important, You posted for once like a pro. No I am not making fun with you. Let me explain. I know many of people post from their phone so they post very little. In your case you may say " does not work". To my it none informative. Useless. What does not work? Maybe was the something unrelated. But as there is no more info....

Now just know you are the 1rst to mention that what I had posted do in fact motivated you as a user here. You will code and try for your self. I am happy for you and willing to help.

In the other hand I wonder if you had misunderstanding as now you may want to try becouse you think I will stop. NO it is not. I start mentioning "upset" ONLY because I was been careful not to pressure you. As this was I think like the 3rd time I ask for files.

Yes I can post everything. That is what I have done so far. But I had made many test with failures too. Give me today are maybe a couple of day and I will post.

But beware is not easy to find what make a compilation to fail. may be your work is good but is where you are doing it. Site susgest to use Ubuntu 14.04! At the moment I can do it in Ubuntu 18.04 64bit. But only becaose I did some trick to load some static compilation. I stole/move static libraries from arm-histbv310-linux to NDK sysroot.

• Well we are better but the data of tvheadend still missing.

You got me

/system/tvheadend/tvheadend

and same folder with needed libraies

/system/tvheadend

In the PC

/system/tvheadend ===> /usr/local/bin/tvheadend

labraries

/system/tvheadend ===> /usr/local/share/tvheadend & /usr/local/man/man1

Bur I Need the Configuration Folder. In Ubuntu is at /$HOME/.hts

I did ask you to look at

#ls -la /data

#ls -la /data/data

for a folder name ".hts" or hts or tvheadend.

ls $HOME/.hts -R | grep ":$" | sed -e 's/:$//' -e 's/[^-][^\/]*\//--/g' -e 's/^/ /' -e 's/-/|/'

|---.hts

|-----tvheadend

|-------accesscontrol

|-------bouquet

|-------caclient

|-------dvr

|---------config

|-------epggrab

|---------otamux

|-------input

|---------dvb

|-----------networks

|-------------bf3ac80319b09ba30981d65d73855994

|---------------muxes

|-------------d2c8bfd8ba40d1b1bae0aa895ff601b0

|---------------muxes

|---------linuxdvb

|-----------adapters

|-------passwd

• I think I have

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

I had try to start doing work today and i keep finding a new way to do it. At the end I do nothing. HEHEHEHE

Many good stuff to read in the net.

I found another way to POSIBLY test only if I get my drivers. Using a S5 Galaxy Phone. Best will be is I could install Debian in it. It is ARM Cortex wih a nice CPU. I had done it in a Galaxy Tab3 Tablet. But that one is x86 not Arm. Will place that on hold as I am pretty sure I will have to compile a Kernel to get my drives for my USB PCSAT. See My original project is similar but using OLD Galaxy S1 unused phones. But the new ones should be Fast enough to try to compile nad build on it!!!!

• Nope I bet you had the correct file but sadly uploaded again the /system/tvhedend. We need the data. Witch I beleive its somplece in /data . Look inside make sure dir tree looks like this

ls $HOME/.hts -R | grep ":$" | sed -e 's/:$//' -e 's/[^-][^\/]*\//--/g' -e 's/^/ /' -e 's/-/|/'

|---.hts

|-----tvheadend

|-------accesscontrol

|-------bouquet

|-------caclient

|-------dvr

|---------config

|-------epggrab

|---------otamux

|-------input

|---------dvb

|-----------networks

|-------------bf3ac80319b09ba30981d65d73855994

|---------------muxes

|-------------d2c8bfd8ba40d1b1bae0aa895ff601b0

|---------------muxes

|---------linuxdvb

|-----------adapters

|-------passwd

• this is what I get:

root@u5pvr-debian:~# ls $HOME/.hts -R | grep ":$" | sed -e 's/:$//' -e 's/[^-][^\/]*\//--/g' -e 's/^/ /' -e 's/-/|/'

|-.hts

|---tvheadend

|-----bouquet

|-----dvr

|-------config

• Now I will assume that the tree directory is empty becouse you deleted your old sttud and restarted.

But you seems not to scan anny channels as there is no info of youe adapters or channels.

Now this tree is fine and show me most of what I need to recreate your situation.

config shows: "version": 24, " full_version": "4.2.3-dirty",

I have no Idea what thas means. Bu I use at home old TVHeadend

Code
    https://linuxsat-support.com/thread/119405-tvheadend-with-extended-cw-functionality-powervu/

_https://github.com/joeusercz/tvheadend/tree/extended_cw
    I think they are 4.2.6.16~g42e737f28
    Last Commits on May 15, 2017

And for testing porpoise I compile the main tvheadend git and joeusercz :
    https://github.com/joeusercz/OSCam-with-emu-branch

So joeusercz extended_cw build and show "version": 24,"full_version": "0.0.0~unknown",

Both are "version": 24, "

I recalled you saying that your device run 2 tvheadend different versions, and that one shows some comments about extended-cw-functionality?

Can you clarify that?

Regards this data tar. I think I got what I need. Since the other thing is where to place it:

from tar tree I see is in: /data/linux/root/.hts/tvheadend

I was hopping to see your devices

.hts/tvheadend/input/linuxdvb/adapters

Funny becouse now that I open mine it does not show the exact device path like

/dev/dvb/adapter0 etc

Unimportant to me but to let you know:

Here you will expect to see your channels

.hts/tvheadend/input/dvb/networks

profiles used with oscam

.hts/tvheadend/profile

• If you read in

_https://tvheadend.org/issues/3360

t extended CW to dvbapi seems to had started with

Feb 5, 2016

_https://github.com/manio/vdr-plugin-dvbapi/commit/b4cd00a69ca523ef5f76c108f7dd230f5d0c84e5

2016-07-31

Then joeusercz adopted in his version

_https://github.com/joeusercz/tvheadend/tree/extended_cw

2017-05-25

Finally Jaroslav Kysela mention he included some new code in v4.3-156-g85ea455

So your install version": "4.2.3-dirty", seems to be previously of extended oficial release that was 4.3.

In the other hand it reads "-dirty" witch imply someone builded nd we do not know if it included joeusercz patch.

• I wanted to post some program build but Life Sucks. Yesterday when I had time I spent time reading the net and finding info and ideas. Today on of the cars broke. So I had to change my hat from programer to mechanic. I had not sleep for 48 hours. Lets see what I can do. Sorry

• I wanted to post some program build but Life Sucks. Yesterday when I had time I spent time reading the net and finding info and ideas. Today on of the cars broke. So I had to change my hat from programer to mechanic. I had not sleep for 48 hours. Lets see what I can do. Sorry

I did upload the file again, so take a look at it, the first one was empty, this one has some files in it

• I will download it. But I did got what I needed before. The idea is to try to build my own machine with your setup. So that our configs stay the same. I am no expert. But It seems 99.9 % of oscam troubles is wrong settings. TVHeadend same thing.

Listen I have other questions. You will see in the future how important is so that Android NDK or any other cross compile know how to build against correct code target. I need to find out the best way to detect how the software running on your machine was build. Can you post again a download link to your android image. Maybe I can get all I need from that image. Best will be if it is like an EXTERNAL ready Build for External SD Image. Then I can installed it and have all the files I need. I found the Linux one. But I am interested in the one you are currently using. Thanks.

• I am going to start by clarifying what I am doing. I am not expert but I guess I can do the basic, just slow as I need to keep consulting the web. So most of the stuff are just C&P of other work. Now After going deep in this problem of yours. I just see the obious. See this is hard to me becouse I never done it. But it is clear that all needed pieces are available. So why any of you users of this debice had mot done the obious. C&P from E2 and even some other Arm Cortex TV box. I mean there are hundreds out there. I guess the most easy will be kody boxes. And I am not sure but I bet you Weetek may be arm. So I guess the problem is asking for the info in this Linux Satelite general forrum. This is gust a hint.

Now it seems you had done similar thing as I found OSCAM Emu for Wetek Play 2

Can you explain why you where needing that? Can you get as well the tvhead end?

Next What i had done lately. So I Downloaded U5PVR Deluxe from Android TV 7 to Android TV 7 Firmware

_https://drive.google.com/a/eddylab.co.kr/uc?id=0B9uvsSlWArHaNE03R2FfTm5KREk&export=download

Some interesting Build.prop read:

ro.device.name=U5ATVPLUS

ro.product.target=u5plus

ro.boot.hardware=bigfish

ro.build.version.sdk=24

ro.build.version.release=7.0

ro.build.description=7.0 NRD90M eng.hychoi.20170907.184719

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi

dalvik.vm.isa.arm.variant=cortex-a9

Why you said you have 7.1?

"7.0 NRD90M" Not 7.1. Can you go to your Android>Settings>About Phone:

Check and report "Android Version" & Build number"

I got from here the rest of the files I need. The original oscam & Tvheadend binaries.

Ways for cross compilation for arm.

1) Well you have the Official git and forum

That code do compile.

2) You can use Google NDK. The easy way is "standalone toolchain" I will post some link next.

3) Finally you can just cross compile using Ubuntu.

As I mention doing a successfully compilation is tied to using the same resources/libraries used to create the original. Your forum suggest using Ubuntu 14.04.

Weird because the source seems to be build on top of Debian Kernel. The missing info that you should request in your official forum is. "Where is the source code to build the Debian kernel with the official private drives or the globs.

I know some stup@# guy will say sources where publish. No. That is a partial source so that you can build oscam. But kernel sources are needed to build many other projects. In this case will help identify all the needed version of libraries and headers.

But I was force to get the next best thing, the official update.zip for the new android.

Lets start.

#1 you know and is you follow the forum/git comment you should have no problem building it.

#2Building Android NDK Tool Chain

Please Read:

HOW TO Cross compiling on Android

_https://gist.github.com/Tydus/11109634

Building native Android C/C++ software with standalone toolchain

_http://clseto.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=3480794

Standalone Toolchains

_https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/standalone_toolchain

API Reference

API version: android.os.Build.VERSION_CODES:

DK_INT value Build.VERSION_CODES Human Version Name

1 BASE Android 1.0 (no codename)

2 BASE_1_1 Android 1.1 Petit Four

3 CUPCAKE Android 1.5 Cupcake

4 DONUT Android 1.6 Donut

5 ECLAIR Android 2.0 Eclair

6 ECLAIR_0_1 Android 2.0.1 Eclair

7 ECLAIR_MR1 Android 2.1 Eclair

8 FROYO Android 2.2 Froyo

9 GINGERBREAD Android 2.3 Gingerbread

10 GINGERBREAD_MR1 Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread

11 HONEYCOMB Android 3.0 Honeycomb

12 HONEYCOMB_MR1 Android 3.1 Honeycomb

13 HONEYCOMB_MR2 Android 3.2 Honeycomb

14 ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

15 ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1 Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich

16 JELLY_BEAN Android 4.1 Jellybean

17 JELLY_BEAN_MR1 Android 4.2 Jellybean

18 JELLY_BEAN_MR2 Android 4.3 Jellybean

19 KITKAT Android 4.4 KitKat

20 KITKAT_WATCH Android 4.4 KitKat Watch

21 LOLLIPOP Android 5.0 Lollipop

22 LOLLIPOP_MR1 Android 5.1 Lollipop

23 M Android 6.0 Marshmallow

24 N Android 7.0 Nougat

25 N_MR1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat

26 O Android 8.0 Oreo

27 O_MR1 Android 8 Oreo MR1

28 P Android P

10000 CUR_DEVELOPMENT Current Development Version

I guess as we previously found we have ro.build.version.sdk=24 or ==> Android 7.0 Nougat. Then we should build out tool chain base on API 24.

Will continue>>>>>

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!