Ncam don't work in my Vu+uno 4k se

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,106 times. The last Post () by ak2013.

• Hello friends

I just bought a Vu + uno 4k se. I put the image BH and Ncam 4.1. with the subscription that worked very well on my old vu + uno HD.

Why does not the subscription work on the new receiver? Are there any manipulations to be done? Does he prefer Oscam to Ncam?

Thanks for your help

• Hi laplace

I have uno4kse and both ncam and oscam are working for Nlines. i do not know what you are using. Is it powervu or cccam or mgcamd or newcamd????. I have used open6.2, oph or bh or vti all images are working for both oscam and ncam. Infact when i use powervu for oscam ncam works even better for Nlines. I also had duo2 box

• Hi friends

I come back to you this day because I was busy.

first thank you for your help.

I have not yet managed to make the subscription work.

could someone send me a tutorial so that I can check if I have followed the steps of Ncam's instatllation

thanks

• hi laplace

install your image of your choice and the panel satvenus panel 6.5.2. you can find the panel download link on the forum here. Once you install ncam you find unofficial 4,2 and download and install. convert your cline to oscam and load converted file into ncam server then you restart and done ...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!